Jordana Semi-Permanent Liquid Eyeliner

2.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

This semi-permenant liquid eyeliner by Jordana is just ok. It does not last when applied and flakes off. This was my first liquid eyeliner that I tried, and I really tried to play with it and see what was good and bad about it. I am reviewing 04 Endless Black.

Fist off the container is sturdy and portable at first, but after awhile the treading on the bottle becomes stuck and hard to open/close. The only way to close it then is to push it up or down so I would not carry this around in your purse! The applicator brush is annoying to me because it tends to fray and you end up getting two lines instead of one neat line. It then looks messy.

The color is very dark black so thats what is nice about it. You only need one swipe and it is dark enough to where you don't need to go over it again. The finish is super shiny and looks slick, which I like this aspect of it (but I know some people don't like that in an eyeliner so may not be for everyday use).

A big CON for me and this is why I give it 2 lippies is that it flakes off shortly after application. I don't like to fuss over makeup. I like to apply it and forget about it. I enjoy knowing in a few hours it will still look nice. This eyeliner does not give one that peace of mind or convienance of use. There are definately more cons than pros and for that reason I would not repurchase it or recommend it to anybody. My friend bought one too and said the same thing that it flakes off her eyes during the day and looks terrible.