Jordana Semi-Permanent Liquid Eyeliner

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have recently become interested in wearing a bit of make-up, instead of just wearing lip gloss. Firstly, I have never been successful with finding anything that will stay on my eyes without creasing, running or flaking. Having oily skin makes it frustrating. This surprisingly, has stayed in place. I have worn this all day and it does not budge or smear, as I've forgotten about it and have rubbed my eyes. I was so thrilled with Forever Chocolate, that I now own; Lasting brown, Always blue, and Timeless green. Forever chocolate is the main one I use. I do like the brush, allows for a nice cat eye. The pigmentation for the brown, blue and green are lovely, the green is a bit soft I felt, but very nice.

on 4/23/2012 1:29:00 PM

I have this in "always blue - 02". It is an ink well style bottle with a medium-long brush which works well. The pigmentation is not that great, so I have to go over the line twice. It applies easily enough though.

However, given that this product is marketed as a "semi-permanent", waterproof liquid liner, I am very disappointed.

While it doesn't smudge if you don't get it wet, it is certainly nowhere near waterproof. I have water eyes and this eyeliner completely disappears if any liquid gets near it. It dissolves very quickly when wet. It doesn't flake much or anything like that, but b/c it dissolves to easily it has poorer wear than most liquid liners.

I say pass.