Laura Mercier Healthy Lips Sheer lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

3.5

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This lipstick was an impulse buy for me last night at Nordstrom, but I love it! I put applied it this morning at work and then forgot I had it on. When I went to the bathroom a few hours later, I thought, "Wow, my lips look good...!" Then I realized it was my new lippie. :)

Gives my olive complexion a heathly, natural lift! My lips are naturally slightly pink, and this doesn't look fuschia at all--more sheer red with a tinge of pink. I recommend!

on 12/13/2007 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

THİS is a horrible lipstick. İ only like the colour but the quality is worst. Or the lipstick that İ ordered from web is old, İ dont know. İt smells terrible like old oil, and its not smooth, İ have to press it on my lips to get it there. and it dried out my lips. Terrible product. İ've never seen and used such bad product. İ have to throw it away. 20.-usd gone.
İ want a sheer smooth lipstick, that looks natural like healthy lips, but this isnt it. İ am warning you: dont buy these lipsticks.
But İ will try the stickgloss from this brand. Lot of members write this smell thing about the lipsticks but they like the stickglosses.

on 11/15/2007 12:12:00 PM

GREAT GREAT GREAT! XD it's my HG red lipstick! it gives a natural look : best lip bitten color, as if my lips had kissed a hundred of people hihi ^^
doesn't turn fushia on me
yet, i agree with the smell : YERRRRK >w<
*in love with this lipstick*

on 5/14/2003 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm obviously in the minority, because I really like this colour!

"Healthy Lips" is a complete misnomer, because this is a RED lipstick! On me (red hair, hazel eyes, yellow-toned complexion) it's a pinky red that really flatters.

I have no problems with the smell and I really like the texture. I'm on my second tube and I'll keep buying it.

I also like LM's Tender Lips and Sexy Lips.

on 1/16/2003 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Turned fuschia on me. Would probably look great on someone with some color in their face unlike my pasty self.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I read a lot of hype in magazines about this color, but on me it looks red, I was expecting a nice, light pink or plum. Also, doesn't stay on well at all.