Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Serum

Clinique Turnaround Revitalizing Serum
Turnaround Revitalizing SerumTurnaround Revitalizing Serum

4.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Lactobionic Acid, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Squalane, Pantethine, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, DI-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica
Note: product formerly known as Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer. Formula is the same.
Clinique reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The turn around serum is the best product from Clinique i ever used, the results are noticeable after few days only, my skin looks more radiant, smoother and more even. It is not a cheap product however i think it worths to splurge yourself considering the results.
Best product ever!

on 4/26/2017 8:39:00 PM

From the first night of using this serum I saw an improvement in the smoothness of my skin. It sinks in immediately, leaving a velvety feel. You can then apply your usual moisturiser over the top. The glass bottle packaging is beautiful too, it looks and performs like a premium quality product. It's a little bit pricey but worth it.

on 2/13/2017 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Me: 32 y/o with dry and sensitive skin prone to redness.

What I like: Everything! This is a fantastic product - I apply every evening before my moisturizer (LRP Toleraine) and I wake up with my skin looking more even, clear and with a bit of a glow. It's the perfect daily form of gentle chemical exfoliation for my sensitive skin. I used Paula's Choice BHA and later the AHA but found they irritated my skin with continuous use. This serum contains PHA which is more gentle than BHAs/AHAs. This seems to reduce my redness instead of irritating my skin like most exfoliants. It feels light and silky to apply - it also sinks in quickly. This treatment serum provides very light hydration but most people will likely need an additional moisturizer to keep their skin well conditioned.

It's packaged well - in a hygienic pump bottle that is lightweight and easy to travel with. I like that it's fragrance free as well. It's a more expensive product in the Clinique skincare line up but it's well worth the splurge considering the fantastic results. I think this is a wonderful product for those with sensitive skins searching for a gentle but effective chemical exfoliant. I purchased a 30ml bottle but will definitely go for the more economical larger size next time now that I know it works for me.

What I don't like: Nothing. It's awesome. No stinging, itching or irritation and I wake up with more even toned, clear and glowing skin. What more could I want?

on 12/26/2016 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product on a whim and let me just say I am very surprised about the outcome.
First of all, I have dry, acne-prone, super sensitive skin. What a mouth full.

Now this product retails for $62 AUS for 30mL or you can opt for the $92AUS for 50mL, which is pretty pricey if you ask me, but I think it's worth it. I'm already a long time Clinique skincare user, and as I said before, I bought this on a whim with the real intention of buying the oil within the same line. However, when I started to incorporate this serum into my skin care routine, I actually found it helping my acne. Somehow, I was getting less break outs and some of my acne scars were actually fading (very little to hardly noticeable unless you look very closely).
Now this product doesn't actually claim to help with acne, it just says (from the website) that it:
"Helps bring vibrant new cells to the surface for a refined, uniform texture and renewed healthy glow."
I can kind of see this happening on my face. I don't know how nor can I pin point what, but my skin looks healthier and kind of radiant the next morning.

On to the actual product though... the texture is thicker than other serums I've used. It also does not have a smell, so I think it'll be perfect for those sensitive to perfume-y products. This serum also helps with hydration/moisture and it's perfect for all year round use.

Honestly, maybe it's the combination I'm using in my skin care routine, or something else. I just know that once I started using this product, my skin got better. I would recommend others to first get a sample though, as different skin types = different outcomes.

on 11/12/2016 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had bypassed this product for way too long mostly because of negative past experiences with Clinique skincare (I'm looking at you 3 step!), also because of my abhorrence towards silicone based products and due to the higher pricetag. Also how many products on the market promise to deliver healthy, radiant looking skin and how many actually deliver?

Well, I'm happy to admit I was wrong. This one does. I use it every other night after my toner and before the moisturizer because I prefer a hydrating serum under my morning sunscreen and I've been very pleased. Also the packaging is well made, modern, practical and hygienic. The serum feels very gentle and has no scent at all.

Only thing to keep in mind is that as all products that act by accelerating the cell renewal process this can cause purging which was the case with me as well. There are excellent articles on that subject but to sum things up substances like AHAs, BHAs, lactonic acid, biolactonic acid, retinol, retinoids loosen the bonds between superficial skin cells so they shed and have to be replaced by new, healthy ones which makes you look fresher. Unfortunately also means that clogged pores that had started forming beforehand and would appear sooner or later might rear their ugly heads all at once.

That's the bad news. The good news is that since your skin works in fast forward mode in order to regenerate they should heal faster too. So how to tell if it's purging or plain old irritation? First of all those whiteheads or inflamed pimples should appear on areas where you break out normally. For me it's around the jawline and on the temples. If I had gotten them on the cheeks or forehead that would be alarming. Also they shouldn't be persistent; my personal havoc lasted about 10 days but anything over a month would be too much since your skin would have completed a renewal circle by the time.

I kept persisting because after I started using the Turnaround Serum 90% of my skin instantly began to look brighter/healthier than before although the rest was painful to look at. At this point I got the best base using a lightweight foundation and a heavy duty concealer. Had my skin become overall red or irritated I'd have stopped usage.

If your experience sounds similar to mine reduse frequency of usage and increase slowly until your skin adjusts, discontinue other potentially irritating remedies, keep your skin well hydrated with anti-inflammatory products and wear suncreen.

It was worth if for me since after this process I got the best looking skin I've ever had. It felt and looked smoother, not just after application due to the aforementioned silicons. My skin tone started to become more even, pigmentation and inflammation have been vastly reduced as well. The foundation goes on much more evenly even though I don't use Turnaround Serum as a primer and I definitely need less coverage than before. Proceed with caution though!

on 11/15/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

NOTE: This has been renamed to Turnaround Revitalizing Serum - packaging is the same and none of the ingredients have been changed.

This is an excellent serum! Its jam packed with amazing ingredients and leaves skin silky smooth. I feel like it works as a primer as well. Clinique claims it's an exfoliating serum and considering how radiant the skin looks with regular use of this product, there might be something to this. And if true, that's a pretty darn unique feature in which I haven't experienced with other serums. I also think this is suitable for all skin types.

I have tried a ton of serums, priced from low to insanely high and this has made it into my top 5 HG fave serum list (#1 is Bobbi Brown Intensive skin supplement, #2 Timeless, #3 Neocuticals Reactive, #4 Turnaround, and my #5 pick is Kate Summerville Quench Hydrating Serum). Pretty sure I am going to keep this in my serum rotation arsenal from here on in!

on 10/15/2015 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I just turned 60 and STILL have oily, acne prone skin. I thought I would try this with the Turnaround Revitalizing night cream over it. My skin hasn't looked this bad in a long time. I'm not sure why, but it leaves my face tight, dried out and covered with tiny zits. I've used it every night for 2 weeks with poor results so, it's going back and will try Repairwear..

on 9/21/2015 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really did see a difference while using this serum. My skin looked flawless, no dry patches or anything. I found I had a natural "glow". One of a few products where I actually noticed a difference. Would definitely repurchase.

I do not use alot of makeup.
I just turned 50 & people think I'm in my 30s.
The only consistent products I havef used for yrs is Clinique Turnaround Radiance Renewer ( it is HG) & Clinique Cllarifying Lotion #3.
I always bought the larger size 1.7oz bec better value from Nordstrom & then Lord & Taylor.
This product has been discontinued but I recently ordered one - Lord & Taylor is still selling online as of 8-25-2015.
I love it & is all I use under makep or by itself. Sometimes I use Colorscience Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 in matte medium that comes in Retractable Brush on my face especially in Summer.

on 8/12/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the 1st serum I've ever had that I can actually tell its doing something and I've only been using it ONE WEEK! IDK Y but my skin is bad with looking flaky when I put foundation on and its so smooth now! I use the moisture surge on top which is another must have because it def helps with the flakes and seals the serum in. But after I use the serum my skin feels so smooth...almost like I used a silicone primer but cleaner feeling. It sinks in pretty fast and I know this alone cleaned my pores out on my nose so much which also makes them look smaller. I put more serum around my nose and chin then everywhere else since that's where it flakes the worst and I haven't had an issue with flakes since I started using it. It even helped when I didnt wear enough sunscreen at the beach and helped speed up where my skin was peeling. I gad an issue with Belk when it git delivered and now I have 2 but after there gone thus will def be bought again!