TonyMoly Expert 3D Collagen BB Cream

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my fave KR BB cream in my stash. Sadly, it's been reformulated and renamed Collagen Moisture BB cream but is SPF45+++. It seems to have more titanium dioxide in it too. I have a tube but haven't tried it in fear it's no longer a HG for me.

The 3D Collagen is meant for mature skin but it's better for normal combo skin so it's perfect for me in the summer months when my skin needs oil control. I do have mature skin but it's more normal now thanks to skincare and diet.

The finish is matte but not dry or powdery looking and is very full coverage and perfect color match for Loreal W2 skin. It can work for W1 as well though it's a bit more on the cooler side. The SPF is 40 PA+++. It has lavender in it but I love the scent and don't worry about the "cell death" rumours. Lavender when used diluted is very healing for the skin. I've used it on my second degree burn along with coconut and it healed with minimal scarring. It also balances oily skin when used in hydrosol form.

I look amazingly flawless and perfect when I wear this. Topped with a glow powder my skin looks like Korean movie star beautiful. I don't know what to do with this tube. Hoard and save for special occasions or use it up since the SPF will expire. Too bad this never got the raves like other brands do maybe cos of the targeted market but it's a fabulous BB cream for anyone wanting all day lasting oil control and a matte finish.

This was the 2nd bb cream that i got in my entire life. a lot of my friends owned this bb cream and i thought it would be great for me. but when i first applied it evenly onto my face, it was just.... i don't know, too much? it was kind of cakey for my face. with thick texture, it really felt heavy. also this bb cream is too gray for my skin, which was a real disappointment. i gave this bb cream to a friend of mine who wanted it more than me.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The pump works very well, you can control how much you pump out. This is a high coverage bb cream, probably similar to The Face Shop Power Perfection bb cream in terms of coverage. It looks dark out of the tube (there is only one shade) but oxides well to look close to skin colour. Covers blemishes well, and gives a dewy look but not very natural look. It has SPF 40. My gripe with this is that its oil control is not good, it seems to break me out, and gets sticky after a couple of hours.. The cream is thick and hard to spread.