L'Oreal Force vector

No Image

3.0

on 12/10/2014 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Does not overclean, nor irritate your scalp. It respects the hair naturals oils. It rinses out clean. It does not tangle your hair when lathering or rinsing either. As to the force, or stronger hair aspect, I have not noticed, but I have noticed my hair being softer. The price is expensive but you can get it somewhere like Amazon at a better price. It did not give me allergy or caused breakouts. Packaging is conventional, but practical. I will repurchase.
Edit: I suspect the ingredient oleamide in almost all of L'oreals products, give me sort of a rash like pimples on my shoulders and back of neck.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a normal hair and this product works very good for me. It makes my hair more smooth, soft, and shiny.
Great product and I will buy it again.

on 4/20/2012 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really dislike this shampoo. It doesn't clean my hair well at All and leaves residue behind as well. I had to wash my hair again the next day. It felt so matted and greasy. Never buy this again. Maybe would be good for dry dry hair?

I didn't buy this, my mom did, so when I ran out of shampoo, I used this. I don't really have problematic hair. It's a little dry, no split ends, not too frizzy, down to my waist, thick. I like products that nourish my hair, and make it smooth, soft, and shiny.
This shampoo didn't really do any of those things. I was disappointed, because l'oreal usually has such great products. I also din't notice any improvement in he strength of my hair after using it for a week. Maybe I need to use it more to see results, but honestly, I don't want to keep using it. It doesn't really cleanse my hair. And like the previous reviewer stated, it leaves behind a gross residue. My hair was tangled, and my hair never felt truly clean. Ew. I won't buy this.

Popular Shampoos