Rouge Bunny Rouge Sketches on Water

4.6

Aqua, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Squalane, Beheneth-30, Myristyl Alcohol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Bis-Peg- 18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Polyacrylamide, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cyclopentasiloxane, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Potassium Cocoyl Pca, Laureth-7, Trihydroxypalmitamidohydroxypropyl Myristyl Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bht, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Malachite, Smithsonite, Rhodochrosite, Laminaria Digitata Extract. -CI 77891 CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499.

This tinted moisturiser is exquisite! It practically delivers everything stated on the Rouge Bunny Rouge website. I have the shade Adansonia which is a light milky beige/cool-yellowy colour. I think it somehow adapts to the skin shade. I massage it in with my fingers as I find it is the best and easiest way and also don't want to waist any molecule of this fantastic cream. A small amount is enough to tone done my redness. Doesn't sit in my pores. Stays on all day. My skin looks younger, natural and feels natural. Smooth, not tacky at all. Not shiny but not matte. Doesn't get shiny around my T-zone.
My only and biggest problem is the price. I know, this is something unique and I'll save up money to repurchase it, because I'm tired of the over-advertised, useless or just OK products I keep wasting money on.

(I'm 47, have good skin, not so tight anymore, have some redness (mild rosacea), some pores around my nose. I get a bit oily around my T-zone in warmer weather otherwise I have normal, slightly dehydrated skin.)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I received a generous sample of this in Adansonia from RBR and am happy to say that I'm very pleased with it. I'm about NW 20 (maybe a little lighter), and this shade is a perfect match (although if you're any lighter, I think you'd find this too dark). I apply with fingers and it really melds with the skin, looks amazingly natural, and doesn't accentuate any dry patches or imperfections (I have dry skin). The level of coverage is light-to-medium, although it can be layered for more coverage. The texture is creamy and light, and it feels that way on the skin. It wore well on quite a warm day when set with just a touch of BB Sheer Pressed powder and removed easily. Speaking of which, my skin felt better when I took it off than it did before--very impressive. It's pricey, but given the look, wear, and application, it's worth it for me. I've already purchased the full size.

I have been using this TM for over well over a year, and I just purchased another bottle. I have tried others like Laura Mercier, Chantecaille Just Skin, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, and Nars Sheer Radiant, but RBR's is my favorite with Chantecaille Just Skin in second.

For reference I am about an NC15-20 in MAC - Laura Mercier Porcelain, Chantecaille Alabaster, Chanel B10, Nars Finland - and I use this in the shade Adansonia. It is a great match for my skin, but if you are lighter than I am you will likely find it too dark. If you are a MAC NC25, I'd say try the next shade up.

I like Sketches on Water because it functions like makeup but actually feels like skincare. It provides nice, sheer coverage; it covers small imperfections and evens out skin tone while allowing my skin to come through. It also feels refreshing when I put it on my skin. In fact, my skin actually feels better after I have worn it; my face is softer, smoother, and a little more clear. This TM actually works like a TM for me ... I do not need an additional moisturizer when I use this. If you are very dry it may not be enough, and if you are very oily it may be too much. I am somewhere in between, and it's just right for me.

I have sensitive, combination skin with mild rosacea, and I break out pretty easily. Sketches on Water has never broken me out, and as I said actually makes my skin feel better when I use it. It never sits on my pores, and it always makes my skin look fabulous. It's pricey, but I think it's worth every penny.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I loved this TM from the first try. The palest shade is perfect match for me as I am fair-skinned. This is easy to apply and evenly spread all over the face. It covers up some small red patches and does not accentuate flaky skin. In case you need extra in some areas with this TM you can build up. Overall impression is very positive. The only thing I am a bit disappointed is its strange smell. It smells like rubber or something like it.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Tinted moisturizer with no sunscreen. So, if you want to wear an spf, this is useless as a moisturizer. Texture is creamy, not runny, goes on smoothly and easily. What I found very interesting is the shade. I went with Adansonia, the color they suggest for pale skin (I'm NW10). In the tube/squirted onto your finger, it looks DARK and kinda grey. However, when spread over skin, it lightens up dramatically and almost takes on the tone of my skin color. Impressive. Feels good on, not greasy. Sadly, it is not the match I want/need/require of foundation products so I can't say this is great for pale chicks. However, if you're NW15, this will work beautifully for you!!!!