L'Oreal Recital Preference in Havana 6.35

No Image

1 review

on 8/13/2013 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Despite reading all of the negative reviews on this colour - especially the shade, I decided to try it out anyway, as I was optimistic that the shade would come out fairly similar to the one on the box, and luckily I was right.

I purchased two boxes of the L'Oreal Recital Preference in Havana 6.35, along with two boxes of Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength as my hair is medium length, but is very thick. To begin with, my hair was a dyed, dark brown, and my light brown roots were coming through. After using the Colour B4, it left my hair a gingery colour, with blonde roots - not good, but it was expected. The next morning, I then used the L'oreal hair dye. Surprisingly, I found it much easier to dye my hair whilst it was wet, as opposed to applying the dye onto dry hair. The dye smell was very strong, however the small oil package that came with it left my hair feeling soft, and it took away some of the "hair dye smell".

The conditioners that come with the dye are amazing! Unfortunately, there wasn't enough for all my head - even though I had two of them, so I mixed them with some of the Aussie brand conditioner, and left it on my hair for 30-40 minutes, then washed it off. My hair was left feeling luscious, and looked amazing.

Also, with this being the first time of using the "gel" dye for me, I was very happy with the results, and I actually like the whole "gel" idea, more than the normal cream hair dyes.

My hair is now a beautiful light brown colour, with golden tints in it! Love the colour, and the hair dye. Extremely happy with the results of this hair dye, my hair is left in brilliant condition, and feeling softer than ever! Will definitely use this hair dye again!

Popular Hair Color Products