3.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

I DONT LIKE IT.I wouldn’t look to buy this since obviously I am allergic to it, I got this as a gift.It works as far as a moisturizer ,but right away I seem to be allergic to it .i made myself use more anyway though ,but I couldn’t finish the bottle and it’s just been sitting around . It smells like aloe Vera . It’s ok except that it turns my chest red.i also really don’t care for the smell even though I normally like aloe Vera . It was just something to try

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Fine

2.0
from

4 years ago

I like the lavender version of this so I thought I`d give the aloe vera one a shot. Nope, thanks. Great ingredient list, but it doesn`t absorb at all in my skin. I apply it the way it is suggested on the label, straight after showering, when the skin is slightly damp, and it feels absolutely awful, like trying to massage yourself with slime. Even a couple of hours later I can feel it slipping around on my skin. The next time I hit the shower I feel it coming off my skin like I am shedding a layer of slimy fat: even if I haven`t soaped up, my skin already feels slippery when it comes in contact with water.

About reviewer (916 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

4 years ago

one of my favorite moisturizers. ingredients are great.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBrown

6 years ago

I can't say anything about the price because I did not buy it.. I stole it from a friend because I liked it so much :) I first used this lotion because I had a horrible sunburn all over my body and all the lotions I used burned terribly but I didn't want my skin to peel off. I put this on all over the burn and woke up in the morning with absolutely no burn, no peeling, nothing! It was amazing. I've never had a burn heal so well as I'm extremely fair skinned. The second time this lotion proved it's worth to me was when I got back from working in the mountains of Peru for six weeks. My feet were horribly dry, calloused and cracked from hiking in the desert/mountains. I tried literally everything I could find for weeks with absolutely no improvement. Again I put this lotion on at night, covered my feet with socks and in the morning they were 70% better! I absolutely love this stuff. Plus it's not tested on animals so what's not to love? :)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

8 years ago

A nice lotion for aloe vera lovers! It has a good consistency, nice aloe scent, and absorbs into the skin well. It's good for rashes and things as the aloe vera has healing qualities. I would re-purchase as it's a great purchase at a great price!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age30-35