4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I've bought this three times, which kind of tells you how much I love this, lol. When I'm especially tan (NC35+), it looks like a sparkly rose gold, and when I'm a little paler than NC30, it looks like a coppery pink with more orangey tones. It's quite metallic on my multiple fold eyelids, so do take caution if your eyelids are more textured than smooth. This is a very Victoria Secrets' runway type of color - angelic, rosy, and bright. It has amazing pigment and it delivers a lot of sparkle if you pat it full on with a finger. If you choose to use a brush to blend it out, it will diffuse to a lighter satin texture. There is as much fallout for this shadow as a cream, which is to say, none. Under a good eyeshadow primer, this should not fade or crease. With this eyeshadow on the lid, I like to blend a warm taupe color around my crease, smudge some brown pencil eyeliner on the lashline, and then put mascara on for a very girly-girl, VS angel look. For $8, this is a drugstore gem that is just as good as comparable singles from Sephora or the department stores.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

a year ago

I tried this in the bronzed taupe and absolutely loved it...amber rush looks like a redish brown....really pretty but it applies much lighter and different on me. Also I'm noticing that some of these come out more shiny and foiled looking then others....this one didn't work for me

About reviewer (981 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

a year ago

The color is beautiful but if you are looking for a low cost dupe try Yves Rocher eyeshadow in Loose Pearls-Intense illuminating effect. It’s identical.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

Very pigmented eyeshadow I recently bought this product and I must say I would definitely buy again..the colors pop I used mine over concealer so I don’t know if the colors would still be pigmented if you don’t use concealer first. I’ll have to try that out..

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

2 years ago

Beautiful color, incredibly easy to apply, good for a one-and-done look.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Agree with other reviewers. Gives that lush rosegold finish without glitter so my age 45, and any other for that matter could enjoy. I would imagine looks best on blue or green eyes but I have dark brown and I like for me too. Not too much red in it so it doesn’t amplify a poor nights sleep or too many vodka martinis.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Absolutely stunning gem from the drugstore! This is a gorgeous coppery tone that would probably look good on almost any eye/skin colour. It has a soft, creamy formula and good staying power. I highly reccomend.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Great dupe to Urban Decay's discontinued Deluxe Eyeshadow color "Shag." Thought it would be too frosty, but it's not. Great base color to use with other colors. Good application without shimmers flying all over the play.

About reviewer (359 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

edit in july 2019- i bought this again to go with my CT Pillowtalk palette and i love it! It gives the that glossy wet pinky peach eye look. The Pillowtalk palette brings the pink out more in Amber Rush. I didnt like Amber Rush by itself because it pulled very orange but with the right crease color its becoming my favorite drugstore gem! I am nc20 light with neutral undertone. I also have asian almond eyelid so certain shimmery shades that are too stark white or yellow tone make me look like i have swollen eyelids. I use this alone on the eyelid with some primer and it looks so spring/summer. You can play up the color by changing your crease color making this very versatile. This color is a rose gold that turns pink in some angles. It def has different dimensions so in some lights it can look peachy. If you are looking for a pinky slight peachy gold shimmery all over the lid color thats super creamy this is the perfect shadow. For me this was a bit too peachy for my taste i dont reach for it as much. But its a nice pop of color on days i want to amp up my look This may crease if you have oily eyelids but prime well and it shouldnt be a problem. Also it was around 8 to 9 dollars at cvs!

About reviewer (392 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Amber rush is a light shiny copper.it contains a little bit of shimmers.it stays on a long time! It shines and brings some light to the eyes! Beautiful color for summer! When you do a bronzy-glowy look! Goes well with a simple eye liner. Some other colors that goes welll with amber rush: taupe,cream,nude,burgundy,purple,dark purple,grey,gold,bronze! Verry versatile color! It Goes smoothly on the application, it blends really well! Love it!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair