L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush

L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush
Infallible - Amber RushInfallible - Amber RushInfallible - Amber Rush

4.7

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 1/8/2018 12:30:00 AM

I found my hg all over the lid rose gold eyeshadow! This is sooooo pretty on my skintone. I am nw20 light with pink undertone. I also have asian almond eyelid so certain shimmery shades that are too stark white or yellow tone make me look like i have swollen eyelids. I use this alone on the eyelid with some primer and it looks so spring and summer. I use this during winter because it just makes me look fresh. You can play up the color by changing your crease color making this very versatile. This color is a rose gold that turns pink in some angles. It def has different dimensions so in some lights it can look peachy. I love how natural this can look without looking like ima teenage girl wearing super metallic glitter on my eyes. I am in my mid 20s and i usually stay away from shimmer. But this one looks so muted and nice light dusty rose gold i couldnt pass. I only like mac eyeshadows but i made this an exception. I think if you are looking for a pinky slight peachy gold shimmery all over the lid color thats super creamy this is the perfect shadow. This may crease if you have oily eyelids but prime well and it shouldnt be a problem. I use my finger to apply this. Also it was around 8 to 9 dollars at cvs!

on 12/13/2017 10:14:00 PM

Amber rush is a light shiny copper.it contains a little bit of shimmers.it stays on a long time! It shines and brings some light to the eyes! Beautiful color for summer! When you do a bronzy-glowy look! Goes well with a simple eye liner. Some other colors that goes welll with amber rush: taupe,cream,nude,burgundy,purple,dark purple,grey,gold,bronze! Verry versatile color! It Goes smoothly on the application, it blends really well! Love it!

on 11/19/2017 11:12:00 PM

I think this might be one of the most universally flattering shimmery eyeshadow you can get at a drugstore - so glad I bought it. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with yellow undertone.

I have heard about the hype surrounding MAC's Tan pigment and how this is the exact dupe for it and only about 1/3 of the price, so when I got it I was very impressed. First of all the pan is deceptively huge - you get 3.5g when a regular eyeshadow runs about half the size of less. Secondly the color - it really is beautiful. It is a gorgeous pinky bronze color that I can see how everyone would like it. One Youtuber mentioned that sometimes she will wear it by itself but I have yet to try that. I still would add a bit of a dark brown and my outer corner to add some depth. I found this to be best applied with your finger - I tried brush and it just doesn't give the same color payoff. Something to think about. It also stays on all day with the primer - I love it.

To sum it up this is the perfect lazy day/5 minute makeup eyeshadow for me. I won't hesitate to recommend this to anyone and now it got me interested in other shades from this line.

on 11/12/2017 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Gorgeous color but incredibly hard to blend and super patchy

Pretty color but nothing I couldn't live without if discontinued. The reason I gave this 3 lippies is the formula. The collection was dry and clumpy (I also bought Burst Into Bloom which was also clumpy). It forms lumps in the jar that can't be smoothed out, making it hard to get on the brush. I own tons of cheap drugstore shadows, and this is literally the only time I found a formula hard to use. I wear eyeshadow daily and my routine only takes 2 minutes, but this junky formula tacked on extra time. For this reason, I only use it as eye highlighter either on the brown bone or the lower lid. It's a cute color, but I'm still on the fence about re-purchashing as there are a ton of cheap eyeshadows with better formulas.

on 7/1/2017 3:54:00 AM

Have never been a big fan of Loreal eye shadows, and for some reason have never even paid attention to these in the past. I ended up picking up 6 of these the last week in some gorgeous colors, and this one is no exception...I love these a lot more than Maybelline Tattoo Pots, these are a much nicer texture and do not seem like they would dry out. Amber Rush is a gorgeous, buttery orangey/coppery shade that would be flattering on most skin tones. I have used it 3 or 4 times now, and love using it packed all over the lid, with a matte crease color and a highlight, or just as an all over wash. Definitely recommend.

on 6/29/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a gorgeous eyeshadow and really makes blue eyes pop!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have pale skin and blue eyes, and on days when I am short on time or want a simple eye look I tend to go for metallicy warm neutrals as an all-over lid color. Amber Rush is perfect for this as the rosey copper shade makes my eye color pop. The texture of this shadow is a little weird; I'd call it semi-pressed. My favorite way to apply it is with my fingertips first patting then sweeping to give it the most shine. It really does last well. I own several of the Infallible shadows in this formula and they're all really nice, but Amber Rush is likely my favorite and most used because it is gorgeous and so easy to use. I will not repurchase, though, due to the fact that L'Oreal is not cruelty free.

on 2/16/2017 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This feels like a luxury shadow; it is so stunning. The formula is easy to work with, very pigmented, and doesn't move. The shade Amber Rush is so unique! I think about it as almost a highlighter for the eyes. It's not a light color like your typical highlight, but it has the same light reflecting properties of a highlight. On my medium skin tone, it is definitely more subtle, but I love it that way! I put it on my eyes and when the light hits - oh my gosh, it's a beauty beyond words!! It's a bronze with a rose gold undertone that I think would suit everyone. It's a perfect lid color that I think everyone has to have! So beautiful!!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ugh this shade is so stunning, it's an unreal eyeshadow and I can't believe it can be found at the drugstore for the price it is! It's a true metallic rose gold that turns totally foiled metal if you use it wet. For best pay off ~ I recommend using a flat synthetic brush to pack it in your lid then blend it into your crease with a light brown shade . So pigmented and metallic it's a must have.