L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush

L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush
Infallible - Amber RushInfallible - Amber RushInfallible - Amber Rush

4.6

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 11/12/2017 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Gorgeous color but incredibly hard to blend and super patchy

Pretty color but nothing I couldn't live without if discontinued. This color isn't that amber but instead peachy. I would have picked a different name for this reason, since this color suits more skin tones than amber. The reason I gave this 3 lippies is the formula. The collection was dry and clumpy (I also bought Burst Into Bloom which was also clumpy). It forms lumps in the jar that can't be smoothed out, making it hard to get on the brush. I own tons of cheap drugstore shadows, and this is literally the only time I found a formula hard to use. I wear eyeshadow daily and my routine only takes 2 minutes, but this junky formula tacked on extra time. For this reason, I only use it as eye highlighter either on the brown bone or the lower lid. It's a cute color, but I'm still on the fence about re-purchashing as there are a ton of cheap eyeshadows with better formulas.

on 2/16/2017 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This feels like a luxury shadow; it is so stunning. The formula is easy to work with, very pigmented, and doesn't move. The shade Amber Rush is so unique! I think about it as almost a highlighter for the eyes. It's not a light color like your typical highlight, but it has the same light reflecting properties of a highlight. On my medium skin tone, it is definitely more subtle, but I love it that way! I put it on my eyes and when the light hits - oh my gosh, it's a beauty beyond words!! It's a bronze with a rose gold undertone that I think would suit everyone. It's a perfect lid color that I think everyone has to have! So beautiful!!!

on 6/29/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a gorgeous eyeshadow and really makes blue eyes pop!

on 7/1/2017 3:54:00 AM

Have never been a big fan of Loreal eye shadows, and for some reason have never even paid attention to these in the past. I ended up picking up 6 of these the last week in some gorgeous colors, and this one is no exception...I love these a lot more than Maybelline Tattoo Pots, these are a much nicer texture and do not seem like they would dry out. Amber Rush is a gorgeous, buttery orangey/coppery shade that would be flattering on most skin tones. I have used it 3 or 4 times now, and love using it packed all over the lid, with a matte crease color and a highlight, or just as an all over wash. Definitely recommend.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have pale skin and blue eyes, and on days when I am short on time or want a simple eye look I tend to go for metallicy warm neutrals as an all-over lid color. Amber Rush is perfect for this as the rosey copper shade makes my eye color pop. The texture of this shadow is a little weird; I'd call it semi-pressed. My favorite way to apply it is with my fingertips first patting then sweeping to give it the most shine. It really does last well. I own several of the Infallible shadows in this formula and they're all really nice, but Amber Rush is likely my favorite and most used because it is gorgeous and so easy to use. I will not repurchase, though, due to the fact that L'Oreal is not cruelty free.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ugh this shade is so stunning, it's an unreal eyeshadow and I can't believe it can be found at the drugstore for the price it is! It's a true metallic rose gold that turns totally foiled metal if you use it wet. For best pay off ~ I recommend using a flat synthetic brush to pack it in your lid then blend it into your crease with a light brown shade . So pigmented and metallic it's a must have.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze for a couple of years but wanted something a little more in the sunset orange tone and I've found it with Amber Rush by L'Oreal. Bad to the Bronze is beautiful in it's own right but this shade absolutely makes my blue eyes pop like no other shadow has done before. I also prefer the texture of this shadow, it is light and creamy but still feels like powder if that makes any sense at all. I apply the tiniest amount with my finger and it is very pigmented, has no fall out and blends like a dream. It is shimmery but not glittery, a real lightening effect. I will be picking up more shades because this is a fantastic product, so easy to use and the result is gorgeous. A real drugstore gem with a good variety of shades to select from, I highly recommend this.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this eye shadow! Its becoming my HG and a go to for everyday wear. You can build it up to intense or go for a more settle look. A rosy golden color almost. perfect for fall or winter. But I'll wear it all year round. Thinking about getting backups because I love it that much.

This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow. I love the color. I always pat this on my eyelid with my fingertips as that is how you get the greatest color payoff.

Seriously. Go buy it if you can find it in stores (the displays are often out of this color).