L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush

L'Oreal Infallible - Amber Rush
Infallible - Amber RushInfallible - Amber RushInfallible - Amber Rush

4.7

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 2/16/2017 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This feels like a luxury shadow; it is so stunning. The formula is easy to work with, very pigmented, and doesn't move. The shade Amber Rush is so unique! I think about it as almost a highlighter for the eyes. It's not a light color like your typical highlight, but it has the same light reflecting properties of a highlight. On my medium skin tone, it is definitely more subtle, but I love it that way! I put it on my eyes and when the light hits - oh my gosh, it's a beauty beyond words!! It's a bronze with a rose gold undertone that I think would suit everyone. It's a perfect lid color that I think everyone has to have! So beautiful!!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Ugh this shade is so stunning, it's an unreal eyeshadow and I can't believe it can be found at the drugstore for the price it is! It's a true metallic rose gold that turns totally foiled metal if you use it wet. For best pay off ~ I recommend using a flat synthetic brush to pack it in your lid then blend it into your crease with a light brown shade . So pigmented and metallic it's a must have.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze for a couple of years but wanted something a little more in the sunset orange tone and I've found it with Amber Rush by L'Oreal. Bad to the Bronze is beautiful in it's own right but this shade absolutely makes my blue eyes pop like no other shadow has done before. I also prefer the texture of this shadow, it is light and creamy but still feels like powder if that makes any sense at all. I apply the tiniest amount with my finger and it is very pigmented, has no fall out and blends like a dream. It is shimmery but not glittery, a real lightening effect. I will be picking up more shades because this is a fantastic product, so easy to use and the result is gorgeous. A real drugstore gem with a good variety of shades to select from, I highly recommend this.

This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow. I love the color. I always pat this on my eyelid with my fingertips as that is how you get the greatest color payoff.

Seriously. Go buy it if you can find it in stores (the displays are often out of this color).

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this eye shadow! Its becoming my HG and a go to for everyday wear. You can build it up to intense or go for a more settle look. A rosy golden color almost. perfect for fall or winter. But I'll wear it all year round. Thinking about getting backups because I love it that much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful color. looks rose gold on my skin/ kinda orangey.
great quality, I have had it for a few years now and it still has the same texture it has not dried.
I recommend any shade from this line.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful shade, though I wouldn't call it copper or the same color as a penny as some do. It's a nice rose gold sheen on your eyelids. When I purchased it, I casually swept some on without primer or anything and 12 hours later, it was still there, uncreased and in perfect condition.

Just today, a hot day in Southern California reaching 100 degrees, and where I was sweating from morning to midnight, I applied it, went out to eat, took the dog for a walk with a bit of running thrown in for good measure, and came back feeling soaked in my own sweat. The wet n wild eyeshadow which so many rave about and which I had put in my crease and outer corner had worn off as if it never existed. This eyeshadow was perfect.

It also, although applied at different times, seems to outlast maybelline color tattoo which has long been lauded for its longevity.

I found it can be a bit unpigmented when using a brush, but I'm no expert at eyeshadow application. As in, I suck at it. I actually like to use this eyeshadow with my fingers.

It's basically as expensive as you can get with drugstore eyeshadow, but it's so gorgeous and perfect that it may be the only eyeshadow I ever buy again.

Gorgeous color! I picked this up because of all the hype online, and I have to say I'm not disappointed at all. Amber rush is a rose gold color; it's similar to UD's sidecar and toasted. So if you like those shades, then you would also enjoy this. The lasting power is definitely good; when I was trying to wash off my swatch, all the UD eyeshadows washed off easily, but this just doesn't budge with regular soap and water.

on 7/19/2016 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous color, great staying power. The product could be appropriate for day or night looks. It is neutral but amped up and a bit more special than a usual neutral. It is shimmery and well pigmented but not over the top. It does not crease or flake. Love it.

on 7/15/2016 4:36:00 PM

The price isn't like the most budget friendly thing in the world but this product does its job well and the color continues to make me like stop and stare. It is so beautiful and stays put and I am in love. Currently my go to for autumnal or winter looks.