Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash

Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash

4.2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Really love the smell of the hand wash. And your skin feels so soft and nice after a wash. Although it’s really expensive, it’s really worth the pampering!

on 6/12/2016 10:16:00 PM

I really love this hand wash. Makes me feel so relax and elegant especially after a long day at work! Its so soft, doesn't make my hand dry and the smell is amazing! So far this is my fave product from Aesop. Known the brand back in Melbourne. Price wise is pretty expensive AU$40 if I'm not wrong but they last a long time. I also have purchased the resurrection aromatique hand balm, its great too. Really really really like this! I wish they are available in my country.

on 7/18/2015 12:02:00 PM

got this with the matching hand cream. lovely lingering citrus scent but nothing special. nice lather but afterwards hands were not hydrated - i expected more from this product as it is more than $30 in australia. pretty expensive for average results, at least i can reuse the bottle.

on 10/1/2014 3:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

It's abominably expensive, but oh, what an amazing smell. Fresh, complex, lingering, and unforgettable (in a good way). I first discovered it when it was used in a restaurant I once went to, and I just had to find out where to find it.

As far as a hand wash goes, yes, it works perfectly effectively, and it certainly isn't drying, but so too do hundreds of other, cheaper products. ..It's just that the others don't smell this amazing.

I'm not going to lie to you and pretend that I buy this stuff all the time. It's just far too extravagant (plus, our sink is small and the bottle is massive). However, I've searched for years and have yet to find anything else that quite compares. For this reason alone, despite the criminal price it's still worthy of a 4 out of five mark.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I bought this on a whim as I see it so often at the classy restaurants and I remember the linger of the smell after. Counter girl tells me they invite the restaurants to use this. What great marketing! I enjoy how it foams and washes off, there is no tightening if the skin and it slips off with the water leaving a very refreshing and moisturized but no synthetic after feel. It truly is a luxury handwash. The after scent is divine and quite therapeutic. It lingers for ages after. Yes a real treat, I kind of feel guilty buying it. However the performance and how it sits so proudly on my counter also gives me a kick. Guilty pleasure!