Confetti #004 Tazmanian Devil

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was the first rainbow glitter polish I ever purchased. I have no complaints about it, the formula is great (esp. considering the price). Even though I'm not a big fan of Confetti's wonky brushes, the glitter distributes evenly and I don't have to use more than 1-2 coats. The polish consists of micro-glitter, medium and larger hex glitter. I see silver, orange, green, blue, and fuchsia glitter pieces. TD is a great way to jazz up any mani, esp. a dull cream polish. I love it over pink and grey but I think it would look great over a wide variety of colors. It also works well for jelly sandwiches (layering between a jelly finish polish). I have already purchased a back up of this polish since I reach for it often. So, yeah, I would repurchase :)

on 10/24/2012 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this polish! It's very densely packed with glitter and micro glitter, so no problems getting it on your nails! I haven't tried it, but I suspect if you use 3 coats or so, it could be cool as a stand alone manicure. This looks gorgeous over all of the polishes I have tried with this, and imo it looks awesome over a baby blue nail color. :)

I would most definitely buy this again.

on 4/15/2012 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this as a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday. I definitely think this is a closer dupe than the OPI and Milani polishes people usually reference. Tazmanian Devil has the same multicolour hex glitter spectrum (in a clear base). The only difference I see is that the DL polish has more gold pieces and a greater range of glitter sizes. I am not a nail polish girl so I really didn't want to drop $18 for Happy Birthday. Tazmanian Devil is a great alternative and definitely a great bargain. I love using it over black/dark polishes to add a little sparkle!

Popular Polishes