Mizon Snail cream

Mizon Snail cream

3.6

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Coploymer, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glyocol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemesia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Alcohol, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Propylene Glycol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Beta-glucan, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Disodium EDTA

on 7/7/2016 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Very good product. It's a bit strange at first to put on your face. I find it a bit stickey. It is very good. I run out of it and will definitely repurchase. It hydrates my face and my skin just looks good.

on 4/29/2016 8:24:00 PM

Something that needs to be addressed right away- this is NOT a typical moisturizing cream. I think there are a lot of negative reviews based off of the fact that this cream does not moisturize the same way other 'creams' do, it's not meant to. If you go and research this product, it is meant to be applied early in your routine and acts as a treatment.

Now, for my personal experience- very hyped cream. Had been wanting to try it for a while. After waiting my time scored it for cheap on Ebay- if you're spending more than $20 on this, you're spending a little much. You can find the authentic product for sale for less, I recommend RubyRubyShop (online store)- Mizon products receive free shipping and the prices are solid. This product I use at different times in my routine- during my serum steps, during my cream/sleeping pack step, just depending on how much I want to apply that day. Wears well under makeup. Acts as a decent product for acne care, does more for healing post-acne marks than preventing acne. I've enjoyed it so far and have purchased a backup, and will likely continue to buy in the future. Has a light, matte finish and is not at all sticky unless you pack it on super heavy.

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I never leave reviews but I bought this thinking it would moisturize my sensitive skin. My skin looked fairly good prior to using this, very minimal breakouts and little redness. Which I worked very hard to get too since having horrible acne a few years ago. I'm very skeptical to try new products but I decided to give this a go and it BROKE MY SKIN OUT so badly. Dehydrated it and caused a lot of redness. Do not believe the hype this product is horrible.

Already repurchased this! It's a great gel-like cream that adds to the moisturizing care and it helped me slightly fade my scarring and prevent acne from popping up!

No immediate results though, I recommend using it for a few weeks first before judging! I recommended it to my friend too and she told me it helped her get rid of her dull-looking dry skin and made it look dewy and healthy instead!

I would say it's not moisturizing enough to use on its own, so definitely use alongside other products!

All in all, great value for such a big jar and definitely improved my skin!

on 12/6/2015 2:03:00 AM

I have dry skin that's quite sensitive, especially around the eyes. I constantly battle redness and swelling around my eyes from skincare or makeup. Not acne-prone, very rarely see any pimples.

I inadvertently touched my eyelids while I had some retinol serum on my fingers some time ago and subsequently got a nasty retinol burn, one month before my wedding. None of my usual eye creams could touch it, my eyelids were bright red and crinkled. I was using Avene Cicalfate on it and the sandpaper feel had started to disappear, then I ordered some Mizon snail cream after reading the positive reviews. For me this is more of a treatment than a moisturizer, I put the snail cream on as a first layer then cover with Nuxe Merveillance or Avene Cicalfate cream, then finish with my sunblock/BB cream. My very sensitive eye area took to the snail cream instantly, I love the velvety feel my skin has after applying it and it has a noticeable depuffing/tightening effect. The 'sandpaper' feel and redness from the retinol burn wwere completely healed with the combo of Mizon snail cream and Cicalfate!

Update - something weird happened when I layered it under the Merveillance the other night, the 2 creams reacted and produced an ungodly horrible smell. Smelled like vomit it was awful, which is very strange since the snail cream has no scent and the Merveillance has a flowery scent, and I had previously layered the two without any problem. Oh well. Now I layer it under Hada Labo Skin Plumping Gel Cream and the two play really well together. I also had no problems combining it with Cicalfate.

This product breaks me out. I get a lot of tiny white closed comedones, they look like raised goosebumps. The mizon recovery gel does not do this to me.

on 10/7/2015 5:53:00 AM

I just finished up a jar of this recently. Overall, I this cream feels nice on the skin, and caused no negative change. In contrast however, I did not make notice to any positive or transforming change while using this cream either. But, knowing that I do not react poorly to the ingredients, I recently purchased the Black Label edition of this cream, and have found it to be slightly more moisturizing than this version.

I use this and the ampoule and these products have helped my skin so much. I have acne or had it, PIH,occasional cystic spot, and really blotchy skintone. It was bad I always needed makeup and was not happy with my skin. Well this with AHA's and peels have made my skin so nice! This is also so soothing after a peel. It always soothes my skin after I pop a pimple or have redness for whatever reason this always works for me.

I'm not fond of the jar packaging. What I do is I shake it and just use a tiny bit off the lid with ckean hands. I use this after the Hado Labo Gokiyun lotion/toner with amazing results. I then apply an AHA, some Dr Jart+ Cerimidin gel cream then Embryolisse and I wake up with amazing skin. I also use this in my morning skincare ritual as well just minus the alpha hydroxy and I use a ceramidin emulsion or a serum then the same as night. This combo has enabled my combo skin to be so good. Now with the colder weather I need more moisture so I will use more products soon but this snail cream has been amazing on cystic acne, and everything else my skin seems to go through.

At first I didn't think these products really worked but I was wrong this definitely makes a difference in my skin. It's calmer, eventoned, clear, and so supple. I'm 36 and people think I'm in my 20's so I'll take it. This cream I don't know if it works in wrinkles because I'm not there yet but this I think keeps my skin in the best shape it's been in a long time. So for me I'm totally for these types of products and will keep it in my skin care arsenal without a doubt. Recommended!

This cream is not moisturizing at all. Well, it is more like a treatment, you need to use something after. But that was not the main problem. My skin was a little bumpy, and this cream made it smooth, which I loved, but after using it my acne became so much worse. I have those painful under skin pimples now. I don't recommed this cream to acne prone skin owners. I made a full review on it at my blog: http://modernclover.com/en/2015/09/26/mizon-all-in-one-vs-ladykin-affinitic-snail-cream/

This has been my single most repurchased skincare product. I have combinations skin and used to have a significant tendency towards acne. Not anymore! This cream is mild enough for my sensitive skin, and has no fragrance (which is always a plus). I don't recommend it for people with dry skin, and it does leave a rather dry, almost velvety feel when you use it. Expect a rather long purging period if you're using it to fight acne (mine lasted a bit more than two weeks) but after that initial flare-up your skin will be the clearest and cleanest it has ever been.