Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in 'White Russian'

Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in 'White Russian'
Full-On Lip Cream in 'White Russian'Full-On Lip Cream in 'White Russian'Full-On Lip Cream in 'White Russian'

4.3

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Octyldodecanol, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Benzyl Benzoate, Flavor (Aroma), Tribehenin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Bht, Sodium Saccharin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Carmine (Ci 75470). ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410)

on 6/15/2017 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I received a free sample of this. While I am not a fan of glosses I thought I would give this a shot. Firstly, the gloss smells amazing and tingles on the lips after it is applied. Unfortunately, the gloss does not last especially long. It also costs $20 for a very small tube. There are larger tubes for lower cost and if I were to invest in a lip gloss it would probably be one of those.

on 5/11/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite lipgloss at the moment. Is a very pretty milky pink, no shimmer or glitter, but is very shiny and the perfect topper for lipstick. It really doesn't give much color to the lips. It's not particularly sticky either. There is a tingle, but not as bad as some other plumping glosses i've tried (Two Faced Lip Injection, i'm looking at you), although I can't really see any improvement in the actual plumpness of my lips. The smell is amazing (no taste that I've noticed), a very vanilla/cake-like scent like so many other products but the difference is it doesn't smell artificial like those do (MAC lipstick, i'm looking at you now) which makes it a pleasure to apply (probably because i'm dieting and hangry right now). Great gloss and will continue to buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My go to everyday lipgloss. I absolutely love this. its perfect to laying over lipstick or wear alone

on 1/17/2017 2:06:00 PM

This is a perfect color for that pillowy, glossy nude lip. It's not totally opaque, but has more color than similar products - it definitely lightens my pigmented lips. I like the packaging, I like the scent, I like the texture and wear time. I don't mind the tingle. BUT this lip gloss dries the ever loving s out of my lips. The end result is a shriveled, pale, slightly glossy lip which is...not what I was going for.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Gorgeous nude! Perfection!

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is one of my HG lipglosses, I reach for it all the time. The colour is a beautiful pale nude/pink shade that doesn't look milky or wash me out (I'm NC20-25 for reference). There is a slight tingling sensation which I don't mind, I actually find it a lot more tame than my other lip plumpers. It adds fullness and keeps lips smooth and hydrated. My lips are not irritated or dry after using this. It lasts about 3-4 hours before I need to reapply. Plus it smells like vanilla. Definitely recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In my opinion, Buxom is probably the most underrated brand at Sephora/Ulta.. I have several products by them and find that they are all flattering, good quality, smell great and last a long time.
Even though there's a movement toward the matte lip look going on right now, I will always love a good nude lipgloss to finish off a look. I find myself coming back to White Russian because, as another reviewer commented, it looks amazing over just about any lipstick in the nude or pink family.
The color is a pale, somewhat milky peachy pink, that doesn't go on "corpse pale". It is semi-sheer and very glossy. The formula is not sticky and lasts a decent length of time.
The smell is very pleasant, like vanilla, and there is a slight tingling which may or may not make lips appear bigger. I haven't noticed that, but that wasn't the reason I bought this anyways.
As someone who loves nude and pink lipsticks I know I will always have a place for this gloss, but it's beautiful on its own as well. The price isn't low but you do get a large tube that lasts a while, and I feel like the good quality and wearability of this gloss make the purchase well worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This does not tingle for me like some of the Buxom glosses, but the tingle is still definitely there. However, the shade is so stunning, so flattering, that I am willing to 'suffer' with the tingling sensation. Makes my lips look a little 'luscious' without looking like I am 'trying too hard'. I think many skin tones could wear this shade, and I think it is fine for a year-round shade, and I think this is also great for tossing on when you just don't know what to wear. I think this goes with many eye makeup looks, from natural to a smokey eye. Great on it's own for an easy/breezy look, or used as a topper. But if you do not like tingling or minty lip products, this may not be your thing. Wear time is not the greatest, but this type of lip product I only ever get a couple hours of wear time, anyway. Application is smooth and easy. It is very pretty, very flattering, and 'easy' enough that, yes, I would repurchase (even though I am not a fan of tingling or minty lip products).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this lip gloss and I'm usually not a lip gloss kind of girl. White Russian is a beautiful light milky pink color that looks great topped over any nude lipstick or even on its on. I especially love putting this on top of MACs creme d nude and blankety. Haven't really noticed it plumping up my lips when I wear it but it leaves a nice cooling sensation that never burns and lasts quite awhile. Unlikely some glosses this one is not too sticky which I can apperciate, you can feel it on your lips but it feels nice and comfortable on and it lasts a good amount of time. First Buxom lip gloss of mine and I have already purchased another one and can for see adding more to my collection.

Best lipgloss I've ever used. I've been buying White Russian for at least 4 years now as go-to for color, texture, and longevity. It lasts well over 5-6 hours on me while at work while I'm constantly talking and running around. It's cooling and feels so comfortable on my lips, it actually leaves my lips feeling slightly moisturized which I've never experienced in any other lipgloss.