Buxom Full On Lip Cream (formerly Big and Healthy Lip Cream) - White Russian

Buxom Full On Lip Cream (formerly Big and Healthy Lip Cream) - White Russian
Full On Lip Cream (formerly Big and Healthy Lip Cream) - White RussianFull On Lip Cream (formerly Big and Healthy Lip Cream) - White RussianFull On Lip Cream (formerly Big and Healthy Lip Cream) - White Russian

4.3

on 1/17/2017 2:06:00 PM

This is a perfect color for that pillowy, glossy nude lip. It's not totally opaque, but has more color than similar products - it definitely lightens my pigmented lips. I like the packaging, I like the scent, I like the texture and wear time. I don't mind the tingle. BUT this lip gloss dries the ever loving s out of my lips. The end result is a shriveled, pale, slightly glossy lip which is...not what I was going for.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Gorgeous nude! Perfection!

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is one of my HG lipglosses, I reach for it all the time. The colour is a beautiful pale nude/pink shade that doesn't look milky or wash me out (I'm NC20-25 for reference). There is a slight tingling sensation which I don't mind, I actually find it a lot more tame than my other lip plumpers. It adds fullness and keeps lips smooth and hydrated. My lips are not irritated or dry after using this. It lasts about 3-4 hours before I need to reapply. Plus it smells like vanilla. Definitely recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In my opinion, Buxom is probably the most underrated brand at Sephora/Ulta.. I have several products by them and find that they are all flattering, good quality, smell great and last a long time.
Even though there's a movement toward the matte lip look going on right now, I will always love a good nude lipgloss to finish off a look. I find myself coming back to White Russian because, as another reviewer commented, it looks amazing over just about any lipstick in the nude or pink family.
The color is a pale, somewhat milky peachy pink, that doesn't go on "corpse pale". It is semi-sheer and very glossy. The formula is not sticky and lasts a decent length of time.
The smell is very pleasant, like vanilla, and there is a slight tingling which may or may not make lips appear bigger. I haven't noticed that, but that wasn't the reason I bought this anyways.
As someone who loves nude and pink lipsticks I know I will always have a place for this gloss, but it's beautiful on its own as well. The price isn't low but you do get a large tube that lasts a while, and I feel like the good quality and wearability of this gloss make the purchase well worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This does not tingle for me like some of the Buxom glosses, but the tingle is still definitely there. However, the shade is so stunning, so flattering, that I am willing to 'suffer' with the tingling sensation. Makes my lips look a little 'luscious' without looking like I am 'trying too hard'. I think many skin tones could wear this shade, and I think it is fine for a year-round shade, and I think this is also great for tossing on when you just don't know what to wear. I think this goes with many eye makeup looks, from natural to a smokey eye. If you do not like tingling or minty lip products, this may not be your thing. Wear time is not the greatest, but this type of lip product I only ever get a couple hours of wear time, anyway. Application is smooth and easy. It is very pretty, very flattering, and 'easy' enough that I would repurchase (even though I am not a fan of tingling or minty lip products).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this lip gloss and I'm usually not a lip gloss kind of girl. White Russian is a beautiful light milky pink color that looks great topped over any nude lipstick or even on its on. I especially love putting this on top of MACs creme d nude and blankety. Haven't really noticed it plumping up my lips when I wear it but it leaves a nice cooling sensation that never burns and lasts quite awhile. Unlikely some glosses this one is not too sticky which I can apperciate, you can feel it on your lips but it feels nice and comfortable on and it lasts a good amount of time. First Buxom lip gloss of mine and I have already purchased another one and can for see adding more to my collection.

Best lipgloss I've ever used. I've been buying White Russian for at least 4 years now as go-to for color, texture, and longevity. It lasts well over 5-6 hours on me while at work while I'm constantly talking and running around. It's cooling and feels so comfortable on my lips, it actually leaves my lips feeling slightly moisturized which I've never experienced in any other lipgloss.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The whole line of Buxom products are great and the only difference I notice in each of the glosses are their color. These are the most long wearing, softly pigmented plumping glosses. The gloss feels thick and sticky but it is due to the fact it is so long wearing. Also, the plumping effect does not go away whilst you wear it, but the tingly feeling does dissipate within an hour. I wouldn't compare it to a colored ``balmy`` lip gloss because it doesn't feel lightweight or that moisturizing. This product does what it claims it does, but does not have lip care benefits, its a true makeup only purpose. The buxom lip glosses smell truly amazing, if you like a soft and sweet vanilla scent then you will love these. Lastly the color White Russian is the most flattering nude, from what I've seen it looks so good on everyone. Not too pale, nor too dark, this is a color that is great on its on or over many many shades of lipstick.

I second everything the last reviewer said. I love the look of this lipgloss, the color, and the texture. It's silky and not at all sticky. But man alive, it tingles way too much. I don't even like a slight tingle because this is always a sign of irritating and potentially drying ingredients, but this gloss really takes the intensity up to eleven. Usually a tingling lip gloss can only be felt for a few minutes, but this lingers for as long as the product is still on your lips. They feel almost numbed or frozen. Very weird and intense. I hoped the effect would fade but it's not, and I hate it.

A friend gave this to me because it was too much for her, so I can't return it. I'll be chucking it. This kind of sensation is bad news for your lips.

on 10/31/2015 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color and texture of this gloss gets a 5, but the formula gets 1. I read that Buxom has a lip gloss formula without the tingling effect, and I thought it was the lip creams, but it's the one called "full-bodied." Anyway, I bought White Russian thinking it was a different formula, but unfortunately, it's not.

The color is a gorgeous pinky-nude; I'm very fair and colors like this usually look clear on my lips, but this one is pigmented, and looks beautiful. This would be HG for me, but the formula is so strong, my lips feel like they've been burned by dry ice. It's awful, and the feeling lasts forever. I must be allergic, because obviously this doesn't bother most people, but it's too much for me too handle. This is the second Buxom lipgloss I've tried, and unfortunately, it will be the last.