Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/11/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This did make my hair smoother and softer...due to the fact it's mainly silicone. Dimethicone is the 3rd ingredient on the list. Luckily my hair loves silicone as it locks in moisture and gives my hair slip. The slip imitates the appearance of healthy hair.

If you are hoping for stronger hair however, do yourself a favor and don't buy this. The keratin that Suave brags about is 3rd to LAST on the ingredient list. Meaning it has very little content of protein in this and your hair will never receive long term results. Besides since this is a normal conditioner - you'd only leave it on your hair for about 2-5 minutes. Even an intensive protein reconstructor needs longer contact with the hair for full benefits. You are much better off buying Aphogee 2 Step or another protein treatment for this purpose.

The cheap price is about right given the cheap ingredient list. I'd probably repurchase just for the high silicone content.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have worked in high end salons for a few years now and have to admit that I became spoiled to the pricier bumble & bumble/It's a 10 type brands. Maybe was even a bit of a hair product snob. In the last two years my life has changed a bit with having a child and all, and I have had to slowly taper back and simplify my life. Conditioner was the first thing in my hair care products to change.

Can say that I won't be buying the shampoo's since they have sulfate, but the conditioners were safe to try. The bottle claims that it is "Salon proven to prevent frizz as well as Kerastase Oleo relax". I haven't tried that con ditioner so I can't give you a comparison, but I was shocked by how much I liked this conditioner.

It smells amazing and it does help to make my hair less /frizzy, more smooth. It kind of reminds me of It's a 10 with the consistency. I've tried some pretty crappy 'high end' conditioners, so trust me, don't let the brand name scare you, give it a try! It only $5 for the big 28oz bottle, cant go wrong!

To Read all 48 Reviews, Login or Join

I am shocked at reviews for this considering I just saw it voted in top 5 conditioner list. I love it. Gets knits out, makes hair soft and smooth. Best buy for cost, better than even more expensive bands.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I used this product regularly when I had a tight budget. My hair was soft & frizz free, especially when I followed up with the suave keratin heat defense leave-in. Great results considering the price. Now that I have a larger budget I've found better conditioners that do a better job, but this is one of the best conditioners you can get for the price.

Other drugstore conditioner favorites of mine are Aussie Moist and Suave Almond & Shea Butter. Organix, Garnier Fructise, & L'Oreal have been a huge let-down for me in the conditioner arena.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Doesn't make my hair feel any more moisturized, sleek, or smooth. I've tried worse conditioners but this isn't anything special.

I bought this because I loved the shampoo (and still do--it is hands down my favorite). The conditioner is very nice, moisturizes your hair without weighing it down. Still, I don't love it. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not quite the best (my HG conditioner is the one they put in the boxes of Clairol's Natural Instincts dye). But it's very nice and at a very good price. I'd probably get it again.

on 8/3/2014 11:52:00 AM

I really like this conditioner alot. I have long, wavy hair that has the tendency to get poufy and frizzy, & this conditioner really helps to smooth it out. Gives it a nice shine too. And what I really like about it too is that while it seems very hydrating & smooths my hair out, it doesn't seem heavy, like it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. It's a great price as well, usually in the $3-$4 range. Definitely worth trying!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The first time I bought this it worked like a charm, it smelled good and it made my hair soft and silky. one year later I used this again and I don't know if they changed the formula but it made my bangs and the root of my hair waxy and greasy. it looked like I havent washed my hair in a week, after like maybe three uses I stopped and threw the bottle away. its a bummer because I like the perfumey smell, will not buy again.

on 6/11/2014 12:52:00 AM

This wreaks of a cheap cologne that wanna be rich pretentious people smell like

on 4/29/2014 10:23:00 PM

Hate the smell and makes my hair flat! Yup... Inexpensive but hated it. If I had to buy a drugstore shampoo and conditioner it would be dove oil with the gold letters! Luv it! This stuff is terrible!