Too Faced Candlelight Glow duo

Too Faced Candlelight Glow duo

4.3

Candlelight Glow (Gold): Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007).------Candlelight Glow (Pink): Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I use this with an angled blush brush (sprayed once with rosewater) on my cheekbones and it gives the most amazing glow. you can layer it to give make it as subtle or dramatic as you want. ive used this on a daily basis and it lasts for a good 5 to 6 months. i love experimenting with highlighters but this is definitely my go-to, and all time favorite. i have to light to medium skin. i definitely recommend using this with a very damp brush.

on 2/12/2017 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty in the pan, but utterly underwhelming. On the positive side, it is soft and blendable, without overt glitter. Other than that, it is nothing to write home about. I am NW10 and this is literally invisible on me. What's the point? If you are darker, this might show up as a chalky h/l purely due to contrast, not Illuminating properties. For $5.00 WnW Have a Cosmo is a pale pink h/l that is gorgeous and useful. Thumbs down on this TF thing, will not repurchase.

on 12/6/2016 8:16:00 AM

I'm pretty underwhelmed by this highlighter, given the price tag! When I swatched it in the shop it seemed to have a buttery, smooth texture (I hate powdery highlighters). But on the cheeks it's quite chalky and doesn't create much of a sheen. Also, I'm quite fair and I found in daylight this looked very gold and obvious (not something I personally like). Although, there's no glitter and it doesn't emphasize pores which, is a plus. I recently purchased a BECCA highlight and have been blown away by the difference in quality.
So all in all I'd say save your money and get a drugstore highlighter or if you want to splurge go for a BECCA one!

on 11/13/2016 3:29:00 AM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Medium

Been using this daily for almost a month. I absolutely love this highlight. It really compliments my super fair skin! I will absolutely repurchase when I run out.

on 11/12/2016 8:23:00 PM

I own this in Rosy Glow and mine doesn't have chunks of glitter at all unlike the previous reviewer. Mine is soft, buttery, and gives a very nice glow or highlight. This applies easily and lasts on my skin for hours. I usually never retouch my highlight only my blush. But with this it stays on no problem. I love the colour the 2 shades make its like a pinky champagne shade that I really like. It works well on my very fair NW20 or below skin with very cool undertones.

I have this in the delux sample it came with some other items. It seems this size will last me quite a long time but I would buy a full size if I run out. I'm a blush collector who is just starting to collect h/ls as well now so I really enjoy getting and trying all kinds. This one is a good one though I use it a lot and I really like the colour on my skintone. It's also good as a inner eye highlight. So I use that in place of shadow now and then. I think this is a great pale girls shade as well. Recommended.

I bought this as my first highlighter, and honestly I completely regret the purchase. This highlighter is glitter central. I usually just want a nice sheen when I'm putting on highlight, but this just gets super sparkly and tacky. Honestly the color itself looked nice, but the glitter is just such a dealbreaker.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A little bit too expensive for me.... but it's a pretty good highlighter---- thankfully the glitter isn't chunky--which is awesome

Overpriced glitter...why call this a duo when its literally only one color of glitter? Im a PPP and I didnt get any pink at all from the pink side this was all just gold glitter shimmer! So disappointed...I mean sure its pretty but its not worth the high price...i have several glittery highlighters like this already from drugstore brands that do the exact same thing for $5 or less.

I wanted to love this but turned out to be a big let down for sure....

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product was one of those lovely surprise purchases that really made me happy. I was looking for a product to give a bit of glow above my cheekbones and this product delivers. Beautiful glow and texture without glitter that goes on flawlessly and lasts the night through. The bonus with this product is it looks so beautiful applied as eyeshadow, the pinkish side is just gorgeous.

on 8/21/2016 9:50:00 AM

If I could give this 100 lippies I would. Fact: I love this highlighter.

First of all, I use this in big generous strokes all over my face after I've finished with my foundation and powder, blush, etc. It looks so good, as in I just can't get over how good it looks as an all over highlighter. You glow my friends, you freakin glow!!!!

It comes in half gold and half pink. Both are great, but I like the gold half better. The price is worth every penny, and the packaging is so adorable.

Too Faced has made yet another highly pigmented *out of this world* product. My HG highlighter, love it!

<3 <3 <3