Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

1 review

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 1/19/2014 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Notes: This is for the DEEP/DARK shade.

The packaging alone made me want this item really badly. Now at NC40, I knew the lighter shade would not be appropriate for my skin so I was hopeful when they released a second hue. Though I adore the gold compact and the sweet scent is pleasant, this shade really did nothing for me. Truth be told, it is the same color as my skin. Since I use bronzer to contour, I really had to pile on this product to see any action, and at that point it became chalky. But do not get me wrong, it is a wonderful product, finely milled and applies smoothly. Gave this to my sister who is a tad lighter and it looks perfect on her. For the darker crew, stick with Milani bronzer, the Covergirl Queen bronzer, and for splurges, Guerlain and NARS Casino.