Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.3

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 4/1/2019 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have fair skin and every bronzer that I have tried was either a) too orange b) too shimmery which enlarged my pores and showed up my wrinkles or c) gave me a muddy look when the bronzer had pink undertones. I have hit the HG with this ones as it is neither of the above but gives me a perfect glow and I can build it up to the intensity I want without it looking too heavy or mask like. I use it on top of mineral foundation to give me a sunkissed look. I use it all over, not for contouring as I am over contouring. I usually put the slightest bit of Iniika blush in pink petal and I get the perfect summery glowy skin. Love the natural look it gives..

on 8/30/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil is a game changer for fair skin! Before trying the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer I was using Hoola by Benefit. For light applications Hoola was good, but if I wanted a heavier bronzed appearance it would turn reddish orange and almost muddy. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil blows Hoola out of the water if you have a fair skin tone. Not only does it smell delicious, but it's completely matte which I look for in a great bronzer. The gold packaging is to die for and the mirror inside is just so convenient. The way the bronzer is set so deep down in the packaging is great for not making a mess, not that there's much fallout from it anyways. It's the perfect cool but not too cool bronzer. It's not ashy nor too orange. It blends like a dream and layers beautifully. The pigmentation is wonderful. I think I found my Holy Grail!!! 🙌🏻

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I used to avoid bronzers as much as I could because im so pale so most of them just end up looking like someone painted my cheeks in orange paint.

Not with this one though. When I went into Sephora to pick this up one of the workers tried to convince me that I should pick the standard "Chocolate Soleil" but I went with my gut feeling and bought the Milk chocolate and gosh am I happy i did.

This bronzer warms up my face perfectly and leaves me with a healthy glow. You can build it up if you wish for a more intense look but it's still super easy to blend and look seamless!
Overall i really recommend this product for every fair skinned persons out there!

How do I love this bronzer? Let me count the ways! Color pay off is insane. One light swipe and I have the perfect bronzey shade ready to go, no need to worry about building up intensify. It blends like a dreams, looks natural, and stays all day. And that smell? Heavenly! I have two free samples of this left, and I'm guarding them with my life because the price is a bit more than I want to pay for a bronzer right now. But honestly, if you have the cash and the need for a great bronzer, you can't go wrong with this one. Highly recommend!

on 1/6/2016 12:24:00 AM

Great product! I wear this on a daily basis, over foundation and just by itself. The color is wonderful and it smells even better. It looks natural for all skin types ( I am fair skinned and it looks normal! ) It has great pigmentation and lasts all day, which is hard to find in a product! Definitely a must-have!

on 1/2/2016 7:39:00 PM

I'm an NW15. I originally tried the regular chocolate soleil via 100 point perk. I liked that so much that I bought the full size. Which was different, in my opinion. It was too orange, and had a lot of fallout. So I tried this one hesitantly, because I was afraid it wouldn't show up. It is incredible. There is almost no fallout, and the color is beautiful, and very believable. Not too orange, not too pink, just perfect, like a tan, which is what it is supposed to look like. I use the RT blush brush. I can use as much as I want, and it never looks overdone.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very fair skin with yellow undertones. I used to wear Bare Minerals' Warmth bronzer until I noticed it looked a little too red/orange on my skin. I got the mini Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer in the Bronzer Wardrobe from Ulta and it works perfectly.
I love the cocoa smell, which just makes it more fun to use. I also love that it's cruelty free. However, it's pretty expensive and I don't think the Bronzer Wardrobe is available anymore.
I wouldn't repurchase because of the price, but I heard about a dupe that I think I will purchase once I finish my mini bronzer: The Milani Multitasked Face Powder in 05 Tan. It's only $6.29 and from swatches, I believe it's the exact same color. I can live without the delicious chocolate scent for that price.
**EDIT**
I bought the Milani Multitasker Face Powder in 05 Tan and it's the exact same color as the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil. I found it for around $8 I think at Meijer. The only differences are obviously the smell and it's a little bit more pigmented so I have to use a little less product. If you want to save your money, the Milani powder is definitely a dupe.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I had this once a few years back and enjoyed it, but it wasn't as pigmented. Since the packaging revamp, I am a lot happier with this product as it shows up much more and lasts much longer.
Long gone is the icky brown packaging and I give a warm welcome to the frosted gold metallic, that while still plastic, is a nice feminine touch.
Plenty of product, smells amazing, lasts and comes in a light-med (milk choc) or med-deep (regular choc) for any skin type. Coverage is matte, no shimmers and is not orange at all.

Pros:
* natural colour
* good coverage
* smells like cocoa
* mirrored compact
*plenty of product
*nicer packaging

Cons:
* price is a little steep (but lasts long so not sure if it's REALLY a con)
* not super readily available in Australia

Will definitely rebuy if and when I run out.

Love this product. The smell is fantastic and it feels wonderful on my face. Does a wonderful job as a bronzer.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I liked this bronzer, it definitely smelt of chocolate but not annoyingly so.. Quite pleasant.. It was a nice shade but I found it could go a bit patchy.. You definitely need a lot of powder underneath so it applies more evenly. I thought it was very pricy for what it was!... I'll stick with my Soap & Glory bronzer I think... Solar ..