Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 4/25/2018 8:53:00 PM

Finally, a bronzer I can use,

I finally broke down and purchased this. I had been using the Guerlain Four Seasons bronzer for Blondes in 02, which I unfortunately hated but kept trying to make it work because 1) the cost and 2) super lux packaging. The Guerlain pulled too orange for my complexion. I loved Benefits Dallas, but I have give up shimmer and while I considered Hula, I really dislike the Benefit packaging.

Now... For the review!!! I am not necessarily crazy about the cocoa smell. I don't hate it, but it isn't a selling point for me. It claims to be matte, but I believe it has more of a satin finish, which I actually prefer. The color is perfection for my NW20 complexion. It has a subtle, warming effect, which I prefer. I don't like obvious bronzers. This does not lean too orange on me, and it does exactly what I am looking for in a bronzer- subtle, natural looking warmth.

on 7/30/2016 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I avoided bronzers for a very long time, simply because I am pretty fair and I was afraid bronzer could turn orange or even worse, muddy on my skin. But since this was getting raves from beauty bloggers I respect and since the shade looked pretty light, natural and non threatening when I checked it out in store, I figured it may be time to get on the bronzer bandwagon.
I've been using this five days a week since. I am absolutely in love with it. You simply cannot go wrong with this product, I would recommend it wholeheartedly for bronzer beginners and fair skinned people like me. It is finely milled, buttery, it goes on like a dream and you have absolute control over how bronzed up you get to look. It would take piling on a ton of product for this to even start looking gaudy.
It's pricey, I know, but this is going to be my only bronzer so I'm looking at it as an investment. It looks like this product's gonna last a long time anyway, after two months of daily use there's barely a dent on it. The cocoa scent is also a nice touch.
All in all if you're looking for a "safe" bronzer that's not going to look artificial on fair skin, definitely consider this one.

on 3/31/2016 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This bronzer is perfect.

I never thought I'd find a bronzer seeing I have such pale skin (NW10) but it looks so good if it's applied well.
It looks so natural and blends so well to my skin and also it smells amazing!
It's pretty pricey at $47 at Mecca but it's far superior to the drugstore brands if you have at all pale skin. The medium size pan is so good, as it fits my brush and it doesn't go everywhere.
The only reason I didn't give this a 5/5 is the price but I highly recommend it if you are pale like me. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have this bronzer in the color 'tan', and it's absolutely amazing! It doesn't give me that orange-y look, nor does it crease throughout the day (note that I do have dry skin). I use it to set my contouring and to bronze my face. Since it comes in different shades I think this one suits everyone. I would definitely recommend this and repurchase.

Packaging: So cute, mine comes in a beautiful golden package. I think it's plastic. It comes with a mirror to. And it smells AMAZING!

Finish: Does not look cakey at ALL, and won't give you that ashy greyish look.

Product: It comes with a lot of product so it will last long, it has great pigmentation so you don't have to use a lot.

A bit pricey but I absolutely love this product. It is so creamy and smells so good. I will definitely repurchase.

I received this in an ipsy bag, as a sample. Color me impressed! I have pretty light toned skin, which makes it difficult to find a brozer that doesn't make me look muddy. This does a great job and is a great match for my skin. It wears like most powder bronzers, nothing amazing other than the color. I still use it everyday.

This product is great. I've had it for almost a year now and it still smells beautiful and my hubby loves the scent as well. The color pay off is perfect for porcelain-medium tones and is absolutley beautiful to use for sculpting. It's not too warm but it's also not too cool, I find it to be a very happy medium especially for my fair skin. The product itself lasts me all day and it doesn't smear, drag, run, or lighten throughout. It's not powdery which is a big big deal for me. I like my makeup to be smooth, and extremely easy to blend. This product offers that and an extremely easy and even application on various types of brushes. For me personally, i use an angled contour brush to sculpt my cheeks, jaw, and forhead. I use an eyeliner brush for my nose and the blend with clean large eyeshadow brush. If I'm feeling extra lazy I also use it as a crease color for my eyes if I'm shooting for more of a natural look if I'm rushing in the morning. The packaging is phenomenal as well. Very secure closure that will not break like some compacts can. I love the look from the outside, as well as the inside. The pan is definitely secure in there and I have dropped it a few times and its still in beautiful condition. The mirror is still even in tact and a great size to use as a little compact to carry in your purse for touch ups through out the day. The only thing I can think of that is off putting could be the smell if you're not.into your makeup smelling like food, and the price. But for what you get I say the price is.do-able and well worth it. Definitly a must have contour product that I have yet to find a real replacement for.

on 7/17/2015 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I went into buying this with such high hopes. A bronzer for pale girls who don't want to look like a shimmering oompa loompa seemed right up my alley. I'm more fair and even more cool-toned than Mac nc15, but despite the fact that I'm never outside, I've managed to get a little darker in the summer. So my foundation was starting to look kabuki-status. So, bronzer seemed like the perfect solution. However, when I opened the (very beautiful) package, and applied some, I was disappointed to discover that it's just too warm for me. The shade is perfect, but the tone is just a tad orange. (For most people, it's probably not that warm, but I'm someone who has to contour with grey-brown in order to look natural, so everything is too warm on me.) the scent is definitely chocolate-y, but it was almost TOO sweet for me. (Fortunately, once it's on, you can't really smell it.) another weird thing for me was that the pan isn't very tightly packed. After the first brush dip, the powder on top became really loose. I don't like little bits of powder sliding around because it's too easy to pick up too much product that way. All in all, I don't hate it. It definitely made my face match the rest of my body better, but it's just more warm than what I'm comfortable with so I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Im a very fair person and I use this bronzer everyday! It's the perfect shade and great quality! I would recommend this product to everyone. I have the shade darker and use it for contouring. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. Love this product