Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 2/1/2018 6:18:00 PM

I'm really liking this product! Like the reviewer below posted, finally a bronzer for us pale people! I've been using this almost daily for the past 3 months now to give me a bit of color here and there during the winter (light dusting up near hairline, a quick and light countour-ish swipe for cheekbones, I've used it as a crease color and as eyeshadow) and it really adds depth, warmth and dimension to my face without it obviously looking like I've applied bronzer. This works so well! It's not garish, it doesn't go hideously orange on me, it's buildable and the color is quite flattering and lovely. Plus, I really appreciate that it's matte and has no shimmer, sparkle, or whatever. Myself, I've found that a little of this also goes a long way, so I'll be working through this compact for a while. But I would definitely repurchase when I run out. I also find the chocolate scent of the product cute- it's not something that drew me to the product at all, but it makes me think back to being young and when I used lip smacker, and loved scented pens and erasers, so I appreciate the nostalgia it gives me ;)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is finally a bronzer for fair skinned people! It is not orange either! This product smells faintly of chocolate like all of the products in this line, but the scent is not overpowering. The color is pretty much the same as the picture, and is a rather neutral, light colored bronzer that looks good on fair skin. I have bought a number of bronzer products in the past few years, and this one suits my skin tone the best, which is fair to light. It warms up a sallow complexion perfectly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

PALE SISTERS OUT THERE!!!! This is THE bronzer for you! So long lasting and gives a sun kissed vibe! I threw out my Hoola Lite, NARS Laguna, Guerlain Terracotta. This is perfection! Also package: I DIE!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A very light shade of brown, perfect for fair / light skin tones as it doesn't give a whole lot of color. I imagine some may find this shade doesn't give enough color payoff; in fact, I can’t help but wonder if for some it could work as a face powder. This is definitely the most brown shade of bronzers I have ever used, as most have a bit of a pink undertone.
As it is matte, it mattes my cheeks when I apply it as a bronzer, which I do not care for because it makes me look like I have dirt on my cheeks. I am guessing due to my choice of moisturizers and foundations my skin always looks dewey, so this does not work for me. I read several reviews that suggested it would work as contour if it doesn’t work as bronzer, a major influence of my impulsive decision to try this, and everyone was spot on in this regard. But I honestly don’t reach for this at all because it is too drying.
The smell is not exactly chocolate, but more like someone had it stored next to something with fragrance, so you may want to see & smell this in person if you don't like scented products. It’s not quite vanilla, not quite cocoa either... sometimes I find it pleasant, other times I don’t and wonder if I got bad product.
As of August 2018 I have purged this from my stash, I invested in a few HE bronzers which work with my skin, not against it. I think fair skin tones who are oily or use products to matte their skin will like this, but I recommend drier skins stay away.

on 3/28/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just love this product! As a super pale lady (N5, yellow undertones with a pink overtone thanks to redness) I never thought that a bronzer would be suitable for me. I have found that this subtly deepens my complexion and very gently contours my face when applied to cheekbones and high areas on my forehead. The colour is a more a light golden toned brown but it works well on me, would highly recommend giving it a go! Smells great too :)

on 2/11/2016 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this bronzer as an every day light contour, and the smell is to die for! The texture is beautiful and easy to blend. I do find that there is a bit of fall out when I am using a dense brush so a light hand and a soft brush is essential. The main reason I can't give this bronzer more than a 4 is that for the price I don't think it is the best bronzer on the market. I was hoping for a HG product for my fair skin, and as much as I wanted it to be this, it has fallen a little short. There is nothing super negative to say, I do love this product and will use it all up, but I actually prefer my NYX Matte Bronzer, so with that in mind, I don't believe this product offers the best bang for my buck. As previously stated though, its a gorgeous product :-)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this contour. It's a good shade for my fair skin and lasts all day. And it smells like chocolate

on 12/20/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pretty good product. It's a nice, neutral tan/brown that works on my NC25 skin, and the smell is to die for, like chocolate. I hear it has anti-aging antioxidants in it. But it's just too matte for a mature gal like myself. I need something with a bit of sheen to it. Still, for younger skins it's a nice bronzer that won't make you look like you've painted stripes on your skin.

on 10/8/2015 5:18:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I hate the smell.. It's way too sweet but I don't notice it after application so it doesn't really matter anyway.

The shade is okay, I'd like it to be a bit less yellow toned but I can make it work for my NC10-15 skin and I like that it doesn't look dusty on the skin even tho it's matte. It's nice that the shade is actually so light that I don't have to be careful not to apply too much product. I think for someone who has pink undertones this probably wouldn't work.

But I love the finely milled consistency and it doesn't kick up product when you dip your brush in so that's good. Maybe I'll try the original chocolate soleil next time if the shade would be better for me..

on 7/24/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm not a bronzer wearer and I don't contour, but my face is long and narrow, and I like to add a little shadow at the top of my forehead and the tip of/under my chin to give the illusion that my face isn't quite *so* long and narrow. After much trial and error, I decided to give this a go. It's perfect. It's not too light or dark, and looks very natural on my C2/NC 20-25 skin. The formula is surprisingly lovely--not too powdery or too hard, and it blends like a dream. I detest the smell--fake chocolate--but once applied, it disappears almost immediately. This is a grail, and I thank all the MUAers who took the time to write reviews for leading me to it. I will repurchase!