Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 8/15/2016 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm in looooove with the smell. Bendable, matte, great color. Has not broke out my sensitive acne prone skin. Definitely enjoying this to bronze my face up.

on 1/7/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Pros: great color, not orange, not too ashy, natural. Blends like a dream, does not cake, looks natural. Wears well, lasts all day. Has great ingredients. Smells delicious till the very end, which keeps you enjoying every single time you use it. Good packaging, sturdy, mirror, easy to use.

Cons: none.

I just finished mine and repurchased it. This is the greatest compliment to this product. I must have some 7 bronzers, all high-end, and I manage to finish this. Meanwhile I also bought the darkest color for the summer months. Love. It.

on 7/17/2015 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product and all of the chocolate products from too faced. This is my favorite bronzer and I love how it smells and tastes like chocolate. It goes well with any skin tone. I plan on repurchasing this product again once i run out.

on 5/4/2015 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

. Nice subtle mid contour shade on my NC25 skin. I don't always do full contouring though, but mostly this is the only shade I use in my natural and no make up looks. I don't think it's warm or dark enough to bronze on my medium peach skin,.

Love it so much to sculpt a tiny line from my ear down my non-existent cheeks as it creates a hint of structure, and even though I work under fluoro lights and want to look freshly bare-faced, this appears to be entirely natural shadows. I've been through so many contouring products trying to find the right shades and good performance, and can happily say this stuff really shines as a sculpting product and can do wonders for your look if the shade works!

I don't think it lasts as long as the darker Chocolate version for some reason and not quite as pigmented, but it has fabulous blendability and seems neutral and light enough to suit a range of lighter skin tones, so I'd recommend trying it if it tickles your fancy.

on 5/3/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really loooooveee this bronzer. It's perfect for contour. It doesnt look orange or dirty like another bronzer, It's perfect. And I love the chocolate smell.
It's the best bronzer in the market so far

on 1/12/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRONZER! Bought this with a gift card and could not be happier. Beautiful colour, looks amazing in the pan and transfers super well onto my face, and I know it doesn't affect the way the product works, but it smells amazing. Worth the money 100%. Use it all the time and will be repurchasing <3

on 5/24/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This may seem like an odd ball review because I have some issues with this powder. I love the quality, and the smell of it. It is wonderful in it's smooth application and texture. I really must learn how to use it though. I am going to watch a few videos to see if I can get better with my application. Just a small amount on my brush is all I need to make a huge statement and I chose the lightest shade! So far I have been able to blend it with my other foundation and make it look more presentable but if I am not very careful, it can make me look as though I got punched in the cheek. ;-) I am glad to say it does not turn my skin any orange shade as some bronzers have done in the past. This is a keeper, I just have to learn how to use it better. The case is plastic and a bit hard to open is the biggest con I have with this powder. I wish that had a push to open. The plastic case is acceptable, although it is plain for such a beautiful powder inside.