Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.7

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 10/8/2015 5:18:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I hate the smell.. It's way too sweet but I don't notice it after application so it doesn't really matter anyway.

The shade is okay, I'd like it to be a bit less yellow toned but I can make it work for my NC10-15 skin and I like that it doesn't look dusty on the skin even tho it's matte. It's nice that the shade is actually so light that I don't have to be careful not to apply too much product. I think for someone who has pink undertones this probably wouldn't work.

But I love the finely milled consistency and it doesn't kick up product when you dip your brush in so that's good. Maybe I'll try the original chocolate soleil next time if the shade would be better for me..

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love this bronzer, give a slight glow without the prominent hash contrast on my complexion. Smell yummy, nearly hitting pan.

I reached for this more than my Nars Laguna and Tarte Park Ave Princess Matt bronzer.

Will repurchase once I hit pan.

Asian
NC20 - NC25

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this bronzer, I use it for contouring. It is the perfect subtle and blendable shade for my skin tone. I absolutely love the smell of this product - smells like yummy chocolate. I received this product in a travel size sampler set. I will definitely buy the full-sized product soon!