Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

3.7

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 5/26/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is really pretty. It's quite pigmented, so you don't need so much to build the contour, and blends easily to a natural finish. The only drawback is that I think it's a little reddish/orangish, and not beigey like I thought.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I had this once a few years back and enjoyed it, but it wasn't as pigmented. Since the packaging revamp, I am a lot happier with this product as it shows up much more and lasts much longer.
Long gone is the icky brown packaging and I give a warm welcome to the frosted gold metallic, that while still plastic, is a nice feminine touch.
Plenty of product, smells amazing, lasts and comes in a light-med (milk choc) or med-deep (regular choc) for any skin type. Coverage is matte, no shimmers and is not orange at all.

Pros:
* natural colour
* good coverage
* smells like cocoa
* mirrored compact
*plenty of product
*nicer packaging

Cons:
* price is a little steep (but lasts long so not sure if it's REALLY a con)
* not super readily available in Australia

Will definitely rebuy if and when I run out.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I liked this bronzer, it definitely smelt of chocolate but not annoyingly so.. Quite pleasant.. It was a nice shade but I found it could go a bit patchy.. You definitely need a lot of powder underneath so it applies more evenly. I thought it was very pricy for what it was!... I'll stick with my Soap & Glory bronzer I think... Solar ..