Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 4/1/2019 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have fair skin and every bronzer that I have tried was either a) too orange b) too shimmery which enlarged my pores and showed up my wrinkles or c) gave me a muddy look when the bronzer had pink undertones. I have hit the HG with this ones as it is neither of the above but gives me a perfect glow and I can build it up to the intensity I want without it looking too heavy or mask like. I use it on top of mineral foundation to give me a sunkissed look. I use it all over, not for contouring as I am over contouring. I usually put the slightest bit of Iniika blush in pink petal and I get the perfect summery glowy skin. Love the natural look it gives..

on 2/1/2018 6:18:00 PM

I'm really liking this product! Like the reviewer below posted, finally a bronzer for us pale people! I've been using this almost daily for the past 3 months now to give me a bit of color here and there during the winter (light dusting up near hairline, a quick and light countour-ish swipe for cheekbones, I've used it as a crease color and as eyeshadow) and it really adds depth, warmth and dimension to my face without it obviously looking like I've applied bronzer. This works so well! It's not garish, it doesn't go hideously orange on me, it's buildable and the color is quite flattering and lovely. Plus, I really appreciate that it's matte and has no shimmer, sparkle, or whatever. Myself, I've found that a little of this also goes a long way, so I'll be working through this compact for a while. But I would definitely repurchase when I run out. I also find the chocolate scent of the product cute- it's not something that drew me to the product at all, but it makes me think back to being young and when I used lip smacker, and loved scented pens and erasers, so I appreciate the nostalgia it gives me ;)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hated this bronzer! The smell was amazing, but looked super orangey on my skin!

on 6/12/2017 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the best matte bronzer for pale princesses, hands down! On my NC15-20 skin, I love using this to give my face a very subtle dimension and warmth. When I wear this, it adds an extra little 'something' that people wouldn't really know what to put their finger on and would be hard for them to explain, but expect random compliments galore on how lovely your face looks. This really does mimic the gorgeous glow your skin gets when you've gotten a bit of sun for the day, but it doesn't scream TAN; you just look sunkissed to perfection, in a very natural way. The colour and tone of this bronzer is just perfect as it neither leans too orange-y or too red, and can be used for contouring if needed. Personally I do prefer to use this as bronzer and not for contouring because I prefer to sculpt my face with greyer tones to give the look of realistic shadows, but it does work for that purpose. This is honestly such a great, multifunctional product that deserves to be in the arsenal for pale skinned beauties out there. It might seem a bit expensive at first, but I've had mine for 2 years and I haven't even hit pan yet. My favourite way to apply this bronzer is with the Too Faced Mr. Right Brush, which combined are an absolute dream team together.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It is a really nice bronzer, I use this for contouring. Yes, it is a little orangey, but it works well for my skin. Very long lasting. I used this at a wedding party and even though the blusher dissapeared after a while, this stayed there until I removed it. Also, it is crazy pigmented, a little goes a LONG way. Not to mention the packaging which is very cute and luxurious... and the smell of chocolate! I like this very much, but I won't buy this again simply because I wanna try other bronzers out there.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have come back to this bronzer time and time again. I have been using it over a few years now. I was using the Chanel Tan de Soleil bronzer until I began using this one again. I'm about NC30 and this color is great on my skin, even in the winter when I'm paler. It noticeably warms up my face but without leaving me looking unnatural or orange. I've hit the pan and re-bought this item about 3 times now. It's easy to apply, build if you'd like, and I mean, do I even need to mention the scent? HG for me.

on 12/31/2016 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so sad, but I will be returning this. the color is lovely for fair skin, I will give it that. I know a lot of people love this, and I wanted to, but it didn't work for me. firstly, it tended to look a wee bit blotchy in some areas, even with blending. I also hate the scent. it is far too strong.lastly, It broke me out :( I believe it was the fragrance. scented products tend to clog my pores. if fragrance doesn't bother your skin, this will probably work for you.

on 8/30/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil is a game changer for fair skin! Before trying the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer I was using Hoola by Benefit. For light applications Hoola was good, but if I wanted a heavier bronzed appearance it would turn reddish orange and almost muddy. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil blows Hoola out of the water if you have a fair skin tone. Not only does it smell delicious, but it's completely matte which I look for in a great bronzer. The gold packaging is to die for and the mirror inside is just so convenient. The way the bronzer is set so deep down in the packaging is great for not making a mess, not that there's much fallout from it anyways. It's the perfect cool but not too cool bronzer. It's not ashy nor too orange. It blends like a dream and layers beautifully. The pigmentation is wonderful. I think I found my Holy Grail!!! 🙌🏻

on 12/20/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pretty good product. It's a nice, neutral tan/brown that works on my NC25 skin, and the smell is to die for, like chocolate. I hear it has anti-aging antioxidants in it. But it's just too matte for a mature gal like myself. I need something with a bit of sheen to it. Still, for younger skins it's a nice bronzer that won't make you look like you've painted stripes on your skin.

on 7/14/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm really not sure whether to say I'd buy again or not. Yes, I would buy again but I would buy a different shade of Chocolate Bronzer.

PROS:

1. It's matte
2. Delicious scent of cocoa powder upon application
3. Applies nicely, wears well
4. Looks golden, can warm a pink undertone
5. The milk chocolate shade is quite wearable on fair skin
6. The brand doesn't test on animals

CONS:

1. None....except that I want a darker shade that is a little less golden because I'm looking a bit too yellow with this on. I should have bought one of the darker shades.
2. If you don't want it to smell like chocolate, well, it does.

This bronzer comes in several shades. I love that it's matte and will probably use this up but I'll go to a different shade of chocolate next time. Probably the medium chocolate or "sunny bunny."