Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Other
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.6

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

I finally broke down and purchased this. I had been using the Guerlain Four Seasons bronzer for Blondes in 02, which I unfortunately hated but kept trying to make it work because 1) the cost and 2) super lux packaging. The Guerlain pulled too orange for my complexion. I loved Benefits Dallas, but I have give up shimmer and while I considered Hula, I really dislike the Benefit packaging.

Now... For the review!!! I am not necessarily crazy about the cocoa smell. I don't hate it, but it isn't a selling point for me. It claims to be matte, but I believe it has more of a satin finish, which I actually prefer. The color is perfection for my NW20 complexion. It has a subtle, warming effect, which I prefer. I don't like obvious bronzers. This does not lean too orange on me, and it does exactly what I am looking for in a bronzer- subtle, natural looking warmth.

on 8/2/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wear NC20 Mac.

I use this product almost daily. I love how it gives my face dimension after my foundation. I also love the smell in the mornings.

This color is great for a day time look. Not too dark, not too light. Kind of like a tan. However, I do think if you have a darker skin tone, this might not be dark enough. Also, I am thinking of getting a darker color for evenings out, to have more of a defined/contour effect.

It's warm, but not excessively warm. I don't took ashy, and I don't look too orange either.

Easy to blend. Good pigmentation. Finely milled. However, it only seems to last a few hours before it fades. I do have combo skin, and use primer, setting powder and setting spray.

Recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I used to avoid bronzers as much as I could because im so pale so most of them just end up looking like someone painted my cheeks in orange paint.

Not with this one though. When I went into Sephora to pick this up one of the workers tried to convince me that I should pick the standard "Chocolate Soleil" but I went with my gut feeling and bought the Milk chocolate and gosh am I happy i did.

This bronzer warms up my face perfectly and leaves me with a healthy glow. You can build it up if you wish for a more intense look but it's still super easy to blend and look seamless!
Overall i really recommend this product for every fair skinned persons out there!

on 7/24/2015 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'm not a bronzer wearer and I don't contour, but my face is long and narrow, and I like to add a little shadow at the top of my forehead and the tip of/under my chin to give the illusion that my face isn't quite *so* long and narrow. After much trial and error, I decided to give this a go. It's perfect. It's not too light or dark, and looks very natural on my C2/NC 20-25 skin. The formula is surprisingly lovely--not too powdery or too hard, and it blends like a dream. I detest the smell--fake chocolate--but once applied, it disappears almost immediately. This is a grail, and I thank all the MUAers who took the time to write reviews for leading me to it. I will repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great quality and color pay of is really good aswell, looks natural on the skin, gives a nice summer bronzed look

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

This beautiful bronzer is the perfect color for my (C3) complexion. It is so soft in both texture and pigment that blending is a breeze. No brown or orange streaks, just a light tan that looks natural. It comes in a cute compact and I enjoy its chocolatey scent.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm fair skinned, so Milk Chocolate Soleil is such a perfect color for me! The color is beautiful and so is the packaging.....and the SMELL! How can you resist a bronzer that smells exactly like hot chocolate?! Its perfect in so many ways. I heard its limited edition though.. I hope Too Faced decides to keep this around!

My new favorite bronzer!!! Before this, I was using Benefit's hoola and nars Laguna. I ran out of hoola and I was looking for a new bronzer at ulta. I have always been eyeing the chocolate bronzer but they didn't have the light medium version in stock.:( so I went to sephora and bought it and it is perfect for my NW20 skin tone . The plus about this is it smells and tastes (yes I had to taste it lol) like chocolate!!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So sad. This is a great product! Soft, blendable bronzer for PPP. However, after trying to make this work, I think it is better suited for NC folks rather than me, NW15.

on 8/30/2012 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my favorite bronzer I've ever used. It is the perfect matte shade so I don't look muddy or orange and isn't too dark for my skin. It gives me a natural glow that I love! I would would recommend this to those with fair-light skin.