Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 12/19/2018 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did enjoy this product. It smells great, not to pigmented but buidable, and works great with my pale skin. The only thing is that sometimes it would look reddish/orangy. kind of pricey but the product will last you a long time unless you are using it to bronze your neck and chest area.

on 12/10/2017 5:53:00 AM

Love this bronzer so much! I alternate it with Guerlain teracotta sheer in sun blondes, and they are the only 2 bronzers I'll ever need. It has a peachy undertone that flatters my NC15-NC20 skintone, smells amazing and even tastes sweet! Love it. Looks beautiful with MAC Melba blush and a pop of Becca Moonstone on top of my cheekbones, the combo gives me that gorgeous sunkissed face... great look particularly for summer-fall. I say this would work for skintones up to NC25.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is finally a bronzer for fair skinned people! It is not orange either! This product smells faintly of chocolate like all of the products in this line, but the scent is not overpowering. The color is pretty much the same as the picture, and is a rather neutral, light colored bronzer that looks good on fair skin. I have bought a number of bronzer products in the past few years, and this one suits my skin tone the best, which is fair to light. It warms up a sallow complexion perfectly.

I finally broke down and purchased this. I had been using the Guerlain Four Seasons bronzer for Blondes in 02, which I unfortunately hated but kept trying to make it work because 1) the cost and 2) super lux packaging. The Guerlain pulled too orange for my complexion. I loved Benefits Dallas, but I have give up shimmer and while I considered Hula, I really dislike the Benefit packaging.

Now... For the review!!! I am not necessarily crazy about the cocoa smell. I don't hate it, but it isn't a selling point for me. It claims to be matte, but I believe it has more of a satin finish, which I actually prefer. The color is perfection for my NW20 complexion. It has a subtle, warming effect, which I prefer. I don't like obvious bronzers. This does not lean too orange on me, and it does exactly what I am looking for in a bronzer- subtle, natural looking warmth.

on 12/31/2016 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this bronzer in medium/deep and I love it. the price isn't the best but its pretty worth it. the smell is like a bonus for how great this bronzer is. its smooth and the best part; matte. it doesn't have any shimmer which I love so much. im not a fan of shimmery bronzers. it doesn't have a red/orange undertone which is sometimes the case with bronzers. also, it has a mirror which is really convenient. this is a really good bronzer and I WOULD repurchase for sure.

on 12/31/2016 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so sad, but I will be returning this. the color is lovely for fair skin, I will give it that. I know a lot of people love this, and I wanted to, but it didn't work for me. firstly, it tended to look a wee bit blotchy in some areas, even with blending. I also hate the scent. it is far too strong.lastly, It broke me out :( I believe it was the fragrance. scented products tend to clog my pores. if fragrance doesn't bother your skin, this will probably work for you.

on 8/31/2016 1:14:00 AM

Fantastic bronzer for my NC15-NC20 skintone, I can wear this all year round...it's very natural looking on me and not muddy or dirty like most bronzers make me look. Gives me a healthy, sun-kissed look (it's a light, milky brown with a peachy undertone). I love that its matte! Honestly would not purchase if it wasn't. It was suggested to me by another MUA member on the board, and now I'm hooked. My other favorite bronzer is Guerlain sheer bronzing powder, both in blonde and sun blondes. I love them all equally for different reasons but the Guerlain Sheer Bronzers have a shimmer to them and the blonde range is more pinky/peachy (can be used instead of blush). Milk Chocolate I feel is more versatile due to it being matte, it's better for adding dimension and is more subtle. I also wear my Guerlain bronzer as a blush, over Milk Chocolate...and they are beautiful together. It's also long-wearing and smells divine, big pluses. Must-have item! I also like the cocoa powder foundation in this range.

on 7/30/2016 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I avoided bronzers for a very long time, simply because I am pretty fair and I was afraid bronzer could turn orange or even worse, muddy on my skin. But since this was getting raves from beauty bloggers I respect and since the shade looked pretty light, natural and non threatening when I checked it out in store, I figured it may be time to get on the bronzer bandwagon.
I've been using this five days a week since. I am absolutely in love with it. You simply cannot go wrong with this product, I would recommend it wholeheartedly for bronzer beginners and fair skinned people like me. It is finely milled, buttery, it goes on like a dream and you have absolute control over how bronzed up you get to look. It would take piling on a ton of product for this to even start looking gaudy.
It's pricey, I know, but this is going to be my only bronzer so I'm looking at it as an investment. It looks like this product's gonna last a long time anyway, after two months of daily use there's barely a dent on it. The cocoa scent is also a nice touch.
All in all if you're looking for a "safe" bronzer that's not going to look artificial on fair skin, definitely consider this one.

on 5/26/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is really pretty. It's quite pigmented, so you don't need so much to build the contour, and blends easily to a natural finish. The only drawback is that I think it's a little reddish/orangish, and not beigey like I thought.

on 2/19/2016 10:22:00 AM

for someone who is so pale i never bronzed my face until now. this bronzer has got me obsessed with bronzing my skin and that's something i never thought i would say. i have this in the color light and it's perfect. just enough color, depth and tone and so hard to stuff up. slightly warm but definitely not orange. gorgeous packaging with a mirror and lasts all day. i can't live without it.

i've tried many drugstore bronzers and was skeptical about buying high end. but the price is sooooooooo worth it. if you're pale, struggle to find a bronzer shade this product with change your life.

exceptional bronzer.