Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 8/30/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil is a game changer for fair skin! Before trying the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer I was using Hoola by Benefit. For light applications Hoola was good, but if I wanted a heavier bronzed appearance it would turn reddish orange and almost muddy. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil blows Hoola out of the water if you have a fair skin tone. Not only does it smell delicious, but it's completely matte which I look for in a great bronzer. The gold packaging is to die for and the mirror inside is just so convenient. The way the bronzer is set so deep down in the packaging is great for not making a mess, not that there's much fallout from it anyways. It's the perfect cool but not too cool bronzer. It's not ashy nor too orange. It blends like a dream and layers beautifully. The pigmentation is wonderful. I think I found my Holy Grail!!! 🙌🏻

on 1/7/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Pros: great color, not orange, not too ashy, natural. Blends like a dream, does not cake, looks natural. Wears well, lasts all day. Has great ingredients. Smells delicious till the very end, which keeps you enjoying every single time you use it. Good packaging, sturdy, mirror, easy to use.

Cons: none.

I just finished mine and repurchased it. This is the greatest compliment to this product. I must have some 7 bronzers, all high-end, and I manage to finish this. Meanwhile I also bought the darkest color for the summer months. Love. It.

on 7/14/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm really not sure whether to say I'd buy again or not. Yes, I would buy again but I would buy a different shade of Chocolate Bronzer.

PROS:

1. It's matte
2. Delicious scent of cocoa powder upon application
3. Applies nicely, wears well
4. Looks golden, can warm a pink undertone
5. The milk chocolate shade is quite wearable on fair skin
6. The brand doesn't test on animals

CONS:

1. None....except that I want a darker shade that is a little less golden because I'm looking a bit too yellow with this on. I should have bought one of the darker shades.
2. If you don't want it to smell like chocolate, well, it does.

This bronzer comes in several shades. I love that it's matte and will probably use this up but I'll go to a different shade of chocolate next time. Probably the medium chocolate or "sunny bunny."

on 4/19/2015 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this bronzer, great for contouring on light/medium skin, blendable, and lasts all day! Love the packaging and absolutely love the smell! Really buildable, I apply and blend this all with an angled brush. Would definitely re-purchase, but I think it will last me a long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love love love this bronzer. It's a matte and is great for contouring. I have light skin and the light/ medium one works amazingly on me. It doesn't run orange and it smells awesome. On me, it stays for about six hours, but then again, I am constantly outside. :)

on 1/4/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hg contour product! So easy and smells amazing

on 7/2/2014 5:04:00 PM

Great color and chocolate aroma with the bonus of an attractive and practical compact, which makes this a winner over Benefit's Hoola (another cool-toned bronzer that's good for fair complexions). The Benfit box is hard to keep closed for travel. But the scent of the Too-Faced bronzer irritated my skin, so, once again, a warning to those with sensitive skin to beware of the fragrance problem.

on 1/21/2013 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I rated this a 3 lippie because I honestly didn't know which way to go with this. But here is my experience:

CONS:
- I had an instant burning sensation after applying this. I had ignored this feeling when I used Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes and ended up with red welts on my face. I gave this bronzer two tries to be sure it wasn't in my head...it wasn't. I had to return

-I love that it is light...and I don't mind that it is so yellow toned as I felt it warmed me up with the usual red/orange tones. But I am NW20 and it was light, but I liked that for a subtle contour and a warm glow. If you want more darkness or heavier contour, go for the Chocolate

PROS:
-I loved the way this stuff smells.
-I liked the color selections and lack of orange/red tones.
-Matte
-I wanted THIS to work because of the two above. When I returned the sales rep kept trying to offer other bronzers to me, but I wanted this because of the color and smell and nothing else came close to it.

on 4/23/2012 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this! I am very pale and this is the first bronzer that actually works consistently well with my skin. It doesn't make my face look dirty or muddy like so many other darker bronzers do. It also doesn't turn me orange. It looks like I naturally got a little sun although for me natural sun = sunburn :) Anyway, if I could tan, I think it would be this color.

I also like that this is matte. I have a couple of other light bronzers that work decently for me but they have shimmer. This gives me a matte option that I can use in the daytime without looking too glittery.

If you are very fair skinned, I recommend you try this. I almost didn't buy it because I was afraid of getting another "muddy" bronzer but I'm so glad I gave it a try!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a really lovely bronzer for those of us who are pale. I am NC20, and this is great for me...gives me a little bit of color without being overwhelming or sparkly. It almost works as a contour color, and is very neutral in tone (not orange, not muddy brown, not red-brown). I used to own the original Chocolate Soleil and found that this Milk Chocolate version is not as strongly scented (or maybe just smells more like milk chocolate which is a bit more toned down) as the original, which made me happy, because I am the minority that doesn't love that strong chocolate scent. I had a little bit of a tough time deciding to get this or not because I thought it was likely very similar in color to the PF Healthy Wear bronzer in Light that I already had. However, this item offers far better quality (as it should for $29!), and is absolutely matte, where the PF Healthy Wear is lightly shimmery. In comparison, I found the TF to be infinitely better in pigment and so much smoother - the PF is chalky and feels cheap when compared to the TF. For those of us that found the original Chocolate Soleil to be a bit too ruddy and maybe a hair darker than we wanted, this new Milk Chocolate version may be just what you've been waiting for!