Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

1.0

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm

I'm naturally NC10 (albino...yellow undertones) and NC20 when I spray tan. A lot of people rec'd this product to me since it'd be good for my skintone supposedly. However upon application, it was bright orange and way too dark. Just like 99% of bronzers on the market I've tried. I've actually found drugstore bronzers better than this...for 1/3rd the price.

The color sucks, so I obviously won't be repurchasing since that makes it worthless to me. HOWEVER here are 3 nice traits about Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil: 1.) Smells like chocolate...my inner fat chick LOVES that. 2.) Highly pigmented. If it wasn't such an ugly shade, that would have been fabulous. 3.) Cute, easy to open packaging.