Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.7

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hated this bronzer! The smell was amazing, but looked super orangey on my skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It is a really nice bronzer, I use this for contouring. Yes, it is a little orangey, but it works well for my skin. Very long lasting. I used this at a wedding party and even though the blusher dissapeared after a while, this stayed there until I removed it. Also, it is crazy pigmented, a little goes a LONG way. Not to mention the packaging which is very cute and luxurious... and the smell of chocolate! I like this very much, but I won't buy this again simply because I wanna try other bronzers out there.

on 12/31/2016 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this bronzer in medium/deep and I love it. the price isn't the best but its pretty worth it. the smell is like a bonus for how great this bronzer is. its smooth and the best part; matte. it doesn't have any shimmer which I love so much. im not a fan of shimmery bronzers. it doesn't have a red/orange undertone which is sometimes the case with bronzers. also, it has a mirror which is really convenient. this is a really good bronzer and I WOULD repurchase for sure.

on 7/30/2016 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I avoided bronzers for a very long time, simply because I am pretty fair and I was afraid bronzer could turn orange or even worse, muddy on my skin. But since this was getting raves from beauty bloggers I respect and since the shade looked pretty light, natural and non threatening when I checked it out in store, I figured it may be time to get on the bronzer bandwagon.
I've been using this five days a week since. I am absolutely in love with it. You simply cannot go wrong with this product, I would recommend it wholeheartedly for bronzer beginners and fair skinned people like me. It is finely milled, buttery, it goes on like a dream and you have absolute control over how bronzed up you get to look. It would take piling on a ton of product for this to even start looking gaudy.
It's pricey, I know, but this is going to be my only bronzer so I'm looking at it as an investment. It looks like this product's gonna last a long time anyway, after two months of daily use there's barely a dent on it. The cocoa scent is also a nice touch.
All in all if you're looking for a "safe" bronzer that's not going to look artificial on fair skin, definitely consider this one.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Perfect. Benefit's Hoola was too dark for me and I saw this recommended on Killer Colours' awesome blog. I'm pale with auburn hair and dark eyes and this suits me great - it's even good enough to use as a contour! It smells so so good - like genuine cocoa - not that gross fake chocolate smell. Lovely texture and never breaks out my problematic oily skin.

on 12/31/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

OMG OMG OMG new HG bronzer. This stuff is amazing!! I have very fair skin (NC15) and most bronzers look orange on me. The shade "milk chocolate" is seriously perfect for fair skin; not orange at all. I have been using mainly drugstore bronzers so I was super amazed at the pigmentation of this stuff; it seriously only took one swipe of this to bronze up my skin nicely. It also smells very nice, like chocolate. I would recommend this to anyone!

on 7/19/2015 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just love the smell, the pigmentation.. Its the perfect matte bronzer.. Just need to have an additional brush to apply it..

on 7/12/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is currently my go to bronzer for my contour! The packaging is adorable and it smells AMAZING! It's completely matte & is build able color wise. It's lasted me a very long time. well worth the price!

on 6/30/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my current everyday bronzer! I've tried the original Chocolate Soleil and thought it was too dark and harsh, but this is perfect for my fair, cool toned skin.

To be honest, the pretty packaging drew me to this bronzer. I love the gold, sturdy compact, and I like that it comes with a mirror. It also smells SO GOOD! It's sweet and chocolate-y but not overpowering.

This is perfect for giving a soft, bronze-y glow to my pasty face. I don't have to use a lot of product to get that effect. It's a dryer textured powder, but it looks great on (which is all that matters!) I wouldn't use it for contour, but it's perfect for making my face warmer.

While this is kind of pricey ($28 on sale at Ulta), I don't mind because the quality is great and there's a lot of product! I've been using it everyday for a month and I have yet to make a dent in it! This is the perfect bronzer for us pale girls.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Having fair skin, NW15, this bronzer looks very natural for me As for contouring, I would not recommend this shade because it is too light but as bronzer it is amazing. It gives just enough warmth and color, and doesn't come of muddy or orange. It has the chocolate smell that the chocolate soleil and chocolate bar eye palettes have. The smell to me isn't like artificial chocolate that some lip products or candles have, it smells more like candy. For my extremely oily skin this has good staying power. If I do have to reapply powder during the day then it does take away from the bronzers color and I find I may need to reapply this as well, but its not the bronzer fault. Also, I like to use this in my eye crease sometimes if I'm doing a more natural eye to just give a little bit of color and it works well and looks good.

**Fun Fact: I got a little carried away one day and got some of the powder on my lip and it does taste like chocolate- but don't eat it!**