Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 4/1/2019 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have fair skin and every bronzer that I have tried was either a) too orange b) too shimmery which enlarged my pores and showed up my wrinkles or c) gave me a muddy look when the bronzer had pink undertones. I have hit the HG with this ones as it is neither of the above but gives me a perfect glow and I can build it up to the intensity I want without it looking too heavy or mask like. I use it on top of mineral foundation to give me a sunkissed look. I use it all over, not for contouring as I am over contouring. I usually put the slightest bit of Iniika blush in pink petal and I get the perfect summery glowy skin. Love the natural look it gives..

on 12/20/2018 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this bronzer worked fantastic on me. the packaging is cute but cheap, broke my top mirror after about a year of use. its beautiful on the skin and blends like a dream. also stays on and smells like chocolate!!!!!!!

on 12/31/2016 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so sad, but I will be returning this. the color is lovely for fair skin, I will give it that. I know a lot of people love this, and I wanted to, but it didn't work for me. firstly, it tended to look a wee bit blotchy in some areas, even with blending. I also hate the scent. it is far too strong.lastly, It broke me out :( I believe it was the fragrance. scented products tend to clog my pores. if fragrance doesn't bother your skin, this will probably work for you.

on 8/15/2016 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm in looooove with the smell. Bendable, matte, great color. Has not broke out my sensitive acne prone skin. Definitely enjoying this to bronze my face up.

on 8/2/2016 11:19:00 AM

I wear NC20 Mac.

I use this product almost daily. I love how it gives my face dimension after my foundation. I also love the smell in the mornings.

This color is great for a day time look. Not too dark, not too light. Kind of like a tan. However, I do think if you have a darker skin tone, this might not be dark enough. Also, I am thinking of getting a darker color for evenings out, to have more of a defined/contour effect.

It's warm, but not excessively warm. I don't took ashy, and I don't look too orange either.

Easy to blend. Good pigmentation. Finely milled. However, it only seems to last a few hours before it fades. I do have combo skin, and use primer, setting powder and setting spray.

Recommend.

on 5/26/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is really pretty. It's quite pigmented, so you don't need so much to build the contour, and blends easily to a natural finish. The only drawback is that I think it's a little reddish/orangish, and not beigey like I thought.

on 3/31/2016 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This bronzer is perfect.

I never thought I'd find a bronzer seeing I have such pale skin (NW10) but it looks so good if it's applied well.
It looks so natural and blends so well to my skin and also it smells amazing!
It's pretty pricey at $47 at Mecca but it's far superior to the drugstore brands if you have at all pale skin. The medium size pan is so good, as it fits my brush and it doesn't go everywhere.
The only reason I didn't give this a 5/5 is the price but I highly recommend it if you are pale like me. :)

on 12/13/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I never hit pan on any product I ever buy, but I did with this one. This bronzer is perfect if you have pale skin (NC15), it wont look too dark and its build able. The matte finish looks natural and creates a natural contour. And the best part about it is the scent. It smells absolutely heavenly. Will buy again. Definitely HG material.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my HG bronzer for winter. I'm fair with neutral-warm undertones, and this provides natural looking color. The pigmentation is nice, and builds well. It wears a full 8 to 9 hours on my combination skin. It also works for subtle contouring, although I prefer using it for a touch of sun-kissed color on my face.

on 7/31/2015 11:37:00 PM

This stuff was the bee's knees until I realized it was what was causing my breakouts. Wherever it touched my skin, I developed acne. The hollows of my cheeks, the sides of my nose, my temples, and my jaw bone all had acne. I blamed everything else I recently started using: sunscreen, lotion, foundation... but then I realized they were localized breakouts. One day I decided to contour my collar bones to define them further (hello summer!) and the skin on my collarbones turned red. I then swiped a bit on the side of my neck just to see if it would turn red as well. It did. Go figure! I had this product for nearly a year and I never put 1 + 1 together since I rarely wore make up on days I had classes. Now that it's summer and I want to look bangin', well, reality sets in. :(

Now, for the record, my face never turned red. This may be due to the foundation beneath it, but if I put it on my arm it would not turn red. I guess patch testing is a lot finickier than I thought. Lesson learned.

For the record, the acne was cystic and took quite awhile to clear up. I'm staying far away from this bronzer, and I would highly recommend anyone that has sensitive/acne prone skin to stay away from it as well.

Packaging is sturdy and made of plastic. It feels cheap, but it doesn't break from anything. The color was also gorgeous: slightly cool-toned and not muddy on my NC25 skin. Shame it's the worst thing ever for me!