Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.3

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

How do I love this bronzer? Let me count the ways! Color pay off is insane. One light swipe and I have the perfect bronzey shade ready to go, no need to worry about building up intensify. It blends like a dreams, looks natural, and stays all day. And that smell? Heavenly! I have two free samples of this left, and I'm guarding them with my life because the price is a bit more than I want to pay for a bronzer right now. But honestly, if you have the cash and the need for a great bronzer, you can't go wrong with this one. Highly recommend!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have this bronzer in the color 'tan', and it's absolutely amazing! It doesn't give me that orange-y look, nor does it crease throughout the day (note that I do have dry skin). I use it to set my contouring and to bronze my face. Since it comes in different shades I think this one suits everyone. I would definitely recommend this and repurchase.

Packaging: So cute, mine comes in a beautiful golden package. I think it's plastic. It comes with a mirror to. And it smells AMAZING!

Finish: Does not look cakey at ALL, and won't give you that ashy greyish look.

Product: It comes with a lot of product so it will last long, it has great pigmentation so you don't have to use a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this contour. It's a good shade for my fair skin and lasts all day. And it smells like chocolate

on 7/17/2015 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product and all of the chocolate products from too faced. This is my favorite bronzer and I love how it smells and tastes like chocolate. It goes well with any skin tone. I plan on repurchasing this product again once i run out.

on 7/17/2015 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I went into buying this with such high hopes. A bronzer for pale girls who don't want to look like a shimmering oompa loompa seemed right up my alley. I'm more fair and even more cool-toned than Mac nc15, but despite the fact that I'm never outside, I've managed to get a little darker in the summer. So my foundation was starting to look kabuki-status. So, bronzer seemed like the perfect solution. However, when I opened the (very beautiful) package, and applied some, I was disappointed to discover that it's just too warm for me. The shade is perfect, but the tone is just a tad orange. (For most people, it's probably not that warm, but I'm someone who has to contour with grey-brown in order to look natural, so everything is too warm on me.) the scent is definitely chocolate-y, but it was almost TOO sweet for me. (Fortunately, once it's on, you can't really smell it.) another weird thing for me was that the pan isn't very tightly packed. After the first brush dip, the powder on top became really loose. I don't like little bits of powder sliding around because it's too easy to pick up too much product that way. All in all, I don't hate it. It definitely made my face match the rest of my body better, but it's just more warm than what I'm comfortable with so I probably wouldn't buy it again.

I tried and tried again and again to like Hoola Benefit, but it always looked muddy on me. I finally broke down thinking this would not work, but it was PERFECT! I have very fair skin. Most bronzers on the market do not appeal to me- after looking through 10 others, this is perfect!

on 1/12/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRONZER! Bought this with a gift card and could not be happier. Beautiful colour, looks amazing in the pan and transfers super well onto my face, and I know it doesn't affect the way the product works, but it smells amazing. Worth the money 100%. Use it all the time and will be repurchasing <3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Given that I'm a light/medium gal who prefers matte makeups, I would have thought this was a sure bet. It is a GORGEOUS color, but surprise surprise the Chocolate Soleil is the best color for me. I never would have guessed that! So, don't assume anything and try before you buy if you can. I think these matte bronzers from TF are the best in the biz. Thank you, TF!

This is a perfect matte bronzer for people with medium to light skin tone! Great for contouring and no glitter or sparkle. You can build the color to get a darker shade if needed. Smells amazing and is just overall a perfect every day bronzer! Great packaging and product!

on 4/28/2014 4:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this after reading rave reviews. I really wanted to like this but, the smell of chocolate was just so overwhelming, the compact was a very cheap plastic, the bronzer itself I found did not apply well and it irritated my skin,which has never happened to me before using cheaper bronzers such as Maybelline and Avon.