Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.8

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 12/19/2018 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I did enjoy this product. It smells great, not to pigmented but buidable, and works great with my pale skin. The only thing is that sometimes it would look reddish/orangy. kind of pricey but the product will last you a long time unless you are using it to bronze your neck and chest area.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

PALE SISTERS OUT THERE!!!! This is THE bronzer for you! So long lasting and gives a sun kissed vibe! I threw out my Hoola Lite, NARS Laguna, Guerlain Terracotta. This is perfection! Also package: I DIE!!

on 3/28/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just love this product! As a super pale lady (N5, yellow undertones with a pink overtone thanks to redness) I never thought that a bronzer would be suitable for me. I have found that this subtly deepens my complexion and very gently contours my face when applied to cheekbones and high areas on my forehead. The colour is a more a light golden toned brown but it works well on me, would highly recommend giving it a go! Smells great too :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Initially I was a little iffy about the price, but it is totally worth it. First of all, it smells heavenly. I was very satisfied with the colour and how it blends. It is really hard to find a bronzer that looks natural with fair complexions, but this is really great for natural looking contouring. When I use it with blush, it doesn't look too heavy. The packaging was fine except that sometimes it closed wrong (it still closed) and I was able to fix it easily.

on 8/26/2013 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I finally found a great bronzer for contouring my fair skin! Everything I try is either too orange of too muddy. This is perfect and it smells delicious!