Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.7

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is finally a bronzer for fair skinned people! It is not orange either! This product smells faintly of chocolate like all of the products in this line, but the scent is not overpowering. The color is pretty much the same as the picture, and is a rather neutral, light colored bronzer that looks good on fair skin. I have bought a number of bronzer products in the past few years, and this one suits my skin tone the best, which is fair to light. It warms up a sallow complexion perfectly.

This is my HG bronzer! For a long time I struggled to find a good bronzer as they were always either too orangey or too muddy looking, but this honestly goes perfectly with my skin. My skin is very pale, in the winter it's NW10 but gets to about NW20 in the summer. I've tried this bronzer both through the winter and in the summer and it works well all year around, it gives the perfect sun kissed look! I will never stop repurchasing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is definitely my bronzer of choice. Super smooth, matte, blends easily and never looks orangey. Smells like chocolate. You can build it, a lot, without ever looking ' dirty ' or bruised. I use this a lot on clients who want nose contouring as it has a super believe able finish, and you can't tell you've contoured, even up close. Also doubles as a pretty soft brown eyeshadow, and clients love the chocolatey smell. Winner. I own the milk chocolate for myself ( I'm super fair) and I adore it, plus the medium colour for my kit. Two thumbs up.

I NEVER thought I would look good in a bronzer, but then a manager at a beauty place put some on me when I was trying a foundation by dermal end and it looked amazing!!!! LOOVVVVEEE this bronzer! Highly recommend! The smell is a plus as well.

on 5/19/2013 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this bronzer! It smells amazing and doesn't look orange! The staying power in my opinion is not the best that is why I have it a 4 out of 5... I do find myself grabbing for this bronzer a lot!

on 9/18/2012 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Too faced Milk Chocolate Soleil smells soooooo good! I dont know how they got it to smell like that but it is an awesome chocolatey smell. The product itself works really good to contour my face because I have yellow undertones and this bronzer also has yellow undertones. I have tried other bronzers with pink undertones and they look more like a dirty blush on me, but this product doesn't do that. Will repurchase if I ever run out.