Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

This is my HG bronzer! For a long time I struggled to find a good bronzer as they were always either too orangey or too muddy looking, but this honestly goes perfectly with my skin. My skin is very pale, in the winter it's NW10 but gets to about NW20 in the summer. I've tried this bronzer both through the winter and in the summer and it works well all year around, it gives the perfect sun kissed look! I will never stop repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great quality and color pay of is really good aswell, looks natural on the skin, gives a nice summer bronzed look

I NEVER thought I would look good in a bronzer, but then a manager at a beauty place put some on me when I was trying a foundation by dermal end and it looked amazing!!!! LOOVVVVEEE this bronzer! Highly recommend! The smell is a plus as well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

This beautiful bronzer is the perfect color for my (C3) complexion. It is so soft in both texture and pigment that blending is a breeze. No brown or orange streaks, just a light tan that looks natural. It comes in a cute compact and I enjoy its chocolatey scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm

I'm naturally NC10 (albino...yellow undertones) and NC20 when I spray tan. A lot of people rec'd this product to me since it'd be good for my skintone supposedly. However upon application, it was bright orange and way too dark. Just like 99% of bronzers on the market I've tried. I've actually found drugstore bronzers better than this...for 1/3rd the price.

The color sucks, so I obviously won't be repurchasing since that makes it worthless to me. HOWEVER here are 3 nice traits about Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil: 1.) Smells like chocolate...my inner fat chick LOVES that. 2.) Highly pigmented. If it wasn't such an ugly shade, that would have been fabulous. 3.) Cute, easy to open packaging.