Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
Milk Chocolate Soleil Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in Milk ChocolateToo Faced Milk Chocolate SoleilMilk Chocolate Soleil Milk Chocolate Soleil

4.4

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 12/31/2016 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this bronzer in medium/deep and I love it. the price isn't the best but its pretty worth it. the smell is like a bonus for how great this bronzer is. its smooth and the best part; matte. it doesn't have any shimmer which I love so much. im not a fan of shimmery bronzers. it doesn't have a red/orange undertone which is sometimes the case with bronzers. also, it has a mirror which is really convenient. this is a really good bronzer and I WOULD repurchase for sure.

on 12/31/2016 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so sad, but I will be returning this. the color is lovely for fair skin, I will give it that. I know a lot of people love this, and I wanted to, but it didn't work for me. firstly, it tended to look a wee bit blotchy in some areas, even with blending. I also hate the scent. it is far too strong.lastly, It broke me out :( I believe it was the fragrance. scented products tend to clog my pores. if fragrance doesn't bother your skin, this will probably work for you.

on 12/28/2016 5:46:00 PM

Yum, love this!!

Because of my very pink (Irish/English) complexion, I stopped wearing blush this year and replaced it with bronzer. I started by using an old sample of Lancome Star Bronzer in Poudre Soleil. That was a big improvement.

Then today when I was in Sephora, I asked an MUA if she could suggest a better bronzer color. She said the Lancome is just too faint on me, and took me straight to this Too Faced bronzer. She whooshed it on, and I instantly looked a lot better. Yeah!

Even better, no sparkles. Great product, great staying power, great scent.

on 8/31/2016 1:14:00 AM

Fantastic bronzer for my NC15-NC20 skintone, I can wear this all year round...it's very natural looking on me and not muddy or dirty like most bronzers make me look. Gives me a healthy, sun-kissed look (it's a light, milky brown with a peachy undertone). I love that its matte! Honestly would not purchase if it wasn't. It was suggested to me by another MUA member on the board, and now I'm hooked. My other favorite bronzer is Guerlain sheer bronzing powder, both in blonde and sun blondes. I love them all equally for different reasons but the Guerlain Sheer Bronzers have a shimmer to them and the blonde range is more pinky/peachy (can be used instead of blush). Milk Chocolate I feel is more versatile due to it being matte, it's better for adding dimension and is more subtle. I also wear my Guerlain bronzer as a blush, over Milk Chocolate...and they are beautiful together. It's also long-wearing and smells divine, big pluses. Must-have item! I also like the cocoa powder foundation in this range.

on 8/30/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil is a game changer for fair skin! Before trying the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer I was using Hoola by Benefit. For light applications Hoola was good, but if I wanted a heavier bronzed appearance it would turn reddish orange and almost muddy. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil blows Hoola out of the water if you have a fair skin tone. Not only does it smell delicious, but it's completely matte which I look for in a great bronzer. The gold packaging is to die for and the mirror inside is just so convenient. The way the bronzer is set so deep down in the packaging is great for not making a mess, not that there's much fallout from it anyways. It's the perfect cool but not too cool bronzer. It's not ashy nor too orange. It blends like a dream and layers beautifully. The pigmentation is wonderful. I think I found my Holy Grail!!! 🙌🏻

on 8/15/2016 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm in looooove with the smell. Bendable, matte, great color. Has not broke out my sensitive acne prone skin. Definitely enjoying this to bronze my face up.

on 8/2/2016 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm currently an NC30 but was using this bronzer before I got a summer tan and was my natural NC22 skintone. The colour is really good for those with lighter complexions...I found the original TF chocolate soleil too red and muddy. This one has minimal orange tones (although too much did look too orange on me) and just gives a soft light bronzey brown colour. I was even able to apply it all over my face to warm up my skintone and not look orange. It blended easily and the smell was nice also. However, I had stop using this after about 2 weeks of usage as it broke me out so badly. I thought it may be something else but after stopping using it my breakouts went, and came back when I tried it again. Unfortunately my sensitive skin did not like this product.

on 8/2/2016 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wear NC20 Mac.

I use this product almost daily. I love how it gives my face dimension after my foundation. I also love the smell in the mornings.

This color is great for a day time look. Not too dark, not too light. Kind of like a tan. However, I do think if you have a darker skin tone, this might not be dark enough. Also, I am thinking of getting a darker color for evenings out, to have more of a defined/contour effect.

It's warm, but not excessively warm. I don't took ashy, and I don't look too orange either.

Easy to blend. Good pigmentation. Finely milled. However, it only seems to last a few hours before it fades. I do have combo skin, and use primer, setting powder and setting spray.

Recommend.

on 7/30/2016 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I avoided bronzers for a very long time, simply because I am pretty fair and I was afraid bronzer could turn orange or even worse, muddy on my skin. But since this was getting raves from beauty bloggers I respect and since the shade looked pretty light, natural and non threatening when I checked it out in store, I figured it may be time to get on the bronzer bandwagon.
I've been using this five days a week since. I am absolutely in love with it. You simply cannot go wrong with this product, I would recommend it wholeheartedly for bronzer beginners and fair skinned people like me. It is finely milled, buttery, it goes on like a dream and you have absolute control over how bronzed up you get to look. It would take piling on a ton of product for this to even start looking gaudy.
It's pricey, I know, but this is going to be my only bronzer so I'm looking at it as an investment. It looks like this product's gonna last a long time anyway, after two months of daily use there's barely a dent on it. The cocoa scent is also a nice touch.
All in all if you're looking for a "safe" bronzer that's not going to look artificial on fair skin, definitely consider this one.

This is my HG bronzer! For a long time I struggled to find a good bronzer as they were always either too orangey or too muddy looking, but this honestly goes perfectly with my skin. My skin is very pale, in the winter it's NW10 but gets to about NW20 in the summer. I've tried this bronzer both through the winter and in the summer and it works well all year around, it gives the perfect sun kissed look! I will never stop repurchasing.