Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 7/30/2016 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I avoided bronzers for a very long time, simply because I am pretty fair and I was afraid bronzer could turn orange or even worse, muddy on my skin. But since this was getting raves from beauty bloggers I respect and since the shade looked pretty light, natural and non threatening when I checked it out in store, I figured it may be time to get on the bronzer bandwagon.
I've been using this five days a week since. I am absolutely in love with it. You simply cannot go wrong with this product, I would recommend it wholeheartedly for bronzer beginners and fair skinned people like me. It is finely milled, buttery, it goes on like a dream and you have absolute control over how bronzed up you get to look. It would take piling on a ton of product for this to even start looking gaudy.
It's pricey, I know, but this is going to be my only bronzer so I'm looking at it as an investment. It looks like this product's gonna last a long time anyway, after two months of daily use there's barely a dent on it. The cocoa scent is also a nice touch.
All in all if you're looking for a "safe" bronzer that's not going to look artificial on fair skin, definitely consider this one.

This is my HG bronzer! For a long time I struggled to find a good bronzer as they were always either too orangey or too muddy looking, but this honestly goes perfectly with my skin. My skin is very pale, in the winter it's NW10 but gets to about NW20 in the summer. I've tried this bronzer both through the winter and in the summer and it works well all year around, it gives the perfect sun kissed look! I will never stop repurchasing.

To Read all 140 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/26/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is really pretty. It's quite pigmented, so you don't need so much to build the contour, and blends easily to a natural finish. The only drawback is that I think it's a little reddish/orangish, and not beigey like I thought.

on 5/20/2016 2:04:00 PM

I tried this for a while, kinda liked it, but eventually decided it wasn't for me. I think this is better for, and might have been developed specifically for, contouring and not general 'bronzing' per se. I'm not very fair - I am light/medium olive and get pretty tan in the summer, so the Milk Chocolate may not have been the BEST choice for me, but tbh it's dark enough to be serviceable for my skintone. But the TONE of the color was off and it just gives this flat matte look. Also, I had trouble using it as a bronzer because I found it highly pigmented and better for precision application (like contour...) And when I contoured with it, it looked kinda orange? Though I am the absolute worst at contouring, so don't hold that against it lol. I also found it difficult to blend at times. It's quality, it just didn't work for me.

It smells delicious though.

on 3/31/2016 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This bronzer is perfect.

I never thought I'd find a bronzer seeing I have such pale skin (NW10) but it looks so good if it's applied well.
It looks so natural and blends so well to my skin and also it smells amazing!
It's pretty pricey at $47 at Mecca but it's far superior to the drugstore brands if you have at all pale skin. The medium size pan is so good, as it fits my brush and it doesn't go everywhere.
The only reason I didn't give this a 5/5 is the price but I highly recommend it if you are pale like me. :)

on 3/28/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just love this product! As a super pale lady (N5, yellow undertones with a pink overtone thanks to redness) I never thought that a bronzer would be suitable for me. I have found that this subtly deepens my complexion and very gently contours my face when applied to cheekbones and high areas on my forehead. The colour is a more a light golden toned brown but it works well on me, would highly recommend giving it a go! Smells great too :)

I love this bronzer! I used to avoid bronzers as much as I could because im so pale so most of them just end up looking like someone painted my cheeks in orange paint.

Not with this one though. When I went into Sephora to pick this up one of the workers tried to convince me that I should pick the standard "Chocolate Soleil" but I went with my gut feeling and bought the Milk chocolate and gosh am I happy i did.

This bronzer warms up my face perfectly and leaves me with a healthy glow. You can build it up if you wish for a more intense look but it's still super easy to blend and look seamless!
Overall i really recommend this product for every fair skinned persons out there!

on 2/19/2016 10:22:00 AM

for someone who is so pale i never bronzed my face until now. this bronzer has got me obsessed with bronzing my skin and that's something i never thought i would say. i have this in the color light and it's perfect. just enough color, depth and tone and so hard to stuff up. slightly warm but definitely not orange. gorgeous packaging with a mirror and lasts all day. i can't live without it.

i've tried many drugstore bronzers and was skeptical about buying high end. but the price is sooooooooo worth it. if you're pale, struggle to find a bronzer shade this product with change your life.

exceptional bronzer.

How do I love this bronzer? Let me count the ways! Color pay off is insane. One light swipe and I have the perfect bronzey shade ready to go, no need to worry about building up intensify. It blends like a dreams, looks natural, and stays all day. And that smell? Heavenly! I have two free samples of this left, and I'm guarding them with my life because the price is a bit more than I want to pay for a bronzer right now. But honestly, if you have the cash and the need for a great bronzer, you can't go wrong with this one. Highly recommend!

on 2/11/2016 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this bronzer as an every day light contour, and the smell is to die for! The texture is beautiful and easy to blend. I do find that there is a bit of fall out when I am using a dense brush so a light hand and a soft brush is essential. The main reason I can't give this bronzer more than a 4 is that for the price I don't think it is the best bronzer on the market. I was hoping for a HG product for my fair skin, and as much as I wanted it to be this, it has fallen a little short. There is nothing super negative to say, I do love this product and will use it all up, but I actually prefer my NYX Matte Bronzer, so with that in mind, I don't believe this product offers the best bang for my buck. As previously stated though, its a gorgeous product :-)