Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.7

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 4/25/2018 8:53:00 PM

Finally, a bronzer I can use,

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is finally a bronzer for fair skinned people! It is not orange either! This product smells faintly of chocolate like all of the products in this line, but the scent is not overpowering. The color is pretty much the same as the picture, and is a rather neutral, light colored bronzer that looks good on fair skin. I have bought a number of bronzer products in the past few years, and this one suits my skin tone the best, which is fair to light. It warms up a sallow complexion perfectly.

on 12/20/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pretty good product. It's a nice, neutral tan/brown that works on my NC25 skin, and the smell is to die for, like chocolate. I hear it has anti-aging antioxidants in it. But it's just too matte for a mature gal like myself. I need something with a bit of sheen to it. Still, for younger skins it's a nice bronzer that won't make you look like you've painted stripes on your skin.

on 6/30/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the smoothest most wonderful bronzer. I use it to contour and while I typically don't care about smell it, the chocolate scent really is a nice plus when you're putting it on. Beautiful natural color that blends easily. There's a reason so many like it.

on 5/24/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This may seem like an odd ball review because I have some issues with this powder. I love the quality, and the smell of it. It is wonderful in it's smooth application and texture. I really must learn how to use it though. I am going to watch a few videos to see if I can get better with my application. Just a small amount on my brush is all I need to make a huge statement and I chose the lightest shade! So far I have been able to blend it with my other foundation and make it look more presentable but if I am not very careful, it can make me look as though I got punched in the cheek. ;-) I am glad to say it does not turn my skin any orange shade as some bronzers have done in the past. This is a keeper, I just have to learn how to use it better. The case is plastic and a bit hard to open is the biggest con I have with this powder. I wish that had a push to open. The plastic case is acceptable, although it is plain for such a beautiful powder inside.

Good things come to those who wait! Yes, I've been reviewing reviews, here on MUA, on this wonderful bronzer! And finally after a couple years of yearning, I pulled the trigger at Sephora's VIB sale last week.

This is a lovely, gorgeous smelling, bronzer that indeed gives that bit of contour or even a nude blush, on the hollows of your cheeks. No messy powder, no Gawd-awful splotching of muddy-ness, and last no bling-bling or shininess or sparkle that looks, oh so fake.

Instead, it's the perfect bronzer. It's contained in nice compact, equipped with a mirror. I love it. It's staying power is great too, I might add. My color is pale, NC 15 so for us fair ladies, it's the perfect solution. I would definitely re-purchase, although the compact is pretty large, and I daresay it would take some time to use up this baby. So you do get plenty of product for the money!