Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by age: 25-29
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have come back to this bronzer time and time again. I have been using it over a few years now. I was using the Chanel Tan de Soleil bronzer until I began using this one again. I'm about NC30 and this color is great on my skin, even in the winter when I'm paler. It noticeably warms up my face but without leaving me looking unnatural or orange. I've hit the pan and re-bought this item about 3 times now. It's easy to apply, build if you'd like, and I mean, do I even need to mention the scent? HG for me.

on 8/31/2016 1:14:00 AM

Fantastic bronzer for my NC15-NC20 skintone, I can wear this all year round...it's very natural looking on me and not muddy or dirty like most bronzers make me look. Gives me a healthy, sun-kissed look (it's a light, milky brown with a peachy undertone). I love that its matte! Honestly would not purchase if it wasn't. It was suggested to me by another MUA member on the board, and now I'm hooked. My other favorite bronzer is Guerlain sheer bronzing powder, both in blonde and sun blondes. I love them all equally for different reasons but the Guerlain Sheer Bronzers have a shimmer to them and the blonde range is more pinky/peachy (can be used instead of blush). Milk Chocolate I feel is more versatile due to it being matte, it's better for adding dimension and is more subtle. I also wear my Guerlain bronzer as a blush, over Milk Chocolate...and they are beautiful together. It's also long-wearing and smells divine, big pluses. Must-have item! I also like the cocoa powder foundation in this range.

on 8/15/2016 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I'm in looooove with the smell. Bendable, matte, great color. Has not broke out my sensitive acne prone skin. Definitely enjoying this to bronze my face up.

on 3/28/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just love this product! As a super pale lady (N5, yellow undertones with a pink overtone thanks to redness) I never thought that a bronzer would be suitable for me. I have found that this subtly deepens my complexion and very gently contours my face when applied to cheekbones and high areas on my forehead. The colour is a more a light golden toned brown but it works well on me, would highly recommend giving it a go! Smells great too :)

on 2/19/2016 10:22:00 AM

for someone who is so pale i never bronzed my face until now. this bronzer has got me obsessed with bronzing my skin and that's something i never thought i would say. i have this in the color light and it's perfect. just enough color, depth and tone and so hard to stuff up. slightly warm but definitely not orange. gorgeous packaging with a mirror and lasts all day. i can't live without it.

i've tried many drugstore bronzers and was skeptical about buying high end. but the price is sooooooooo worth it. if you're pale, struggle to find a bronzer shade this product with change your life.

exceptional bronzer.

on 2/11/2016 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this bronzer as an every day light contour, and the smell is to die for! The texture is beautiful and easy to blend. I do find that there is a bit of fall out when I am using a dense brush so a light hand and a soft brush is essential. The main reason I can't give this bronzer more than a 4 is that for the price I don't think it is the best bronzer on the market. I was hoping for a HG product for my fair skin, and as much as I wanted it to be this, it has fallen a little short. There is nothing super negative to say, I do love this product and will use it all up, but I actually prefer my NYX Matte Bronzer, so with that in mind, I don't believe this product offers the best bang for my buck. As previously stated though, its a gorgeous product :-)

I know many people love the smell of this but I'm not a fan. I'm not a fan of anything fragrant on my face even if it's natural. That aside its a beautiful bronzer. I have no complaints but I just ran out and will be trying hoola

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Perfect. Benefit's Hoola was too dark for me and I saw this recommended on Killer Colours' awesome blog. I'm pale with auburn hair and dark eyes and this suits me great - it's even good enough to use as a contour! It smells so so good - like genuine cocoa - not that gross fake chocolate smell. Lovely texture and never breaks out my problematic oily skin.

I received this in an ipsy bag, as a sample. Color me impressed! I have pretty light toned skin, which makes it difficult to find a brozer that doesn't make me look muddy. This does a great job and is a great match for my skin. It wears like most powder bronzers, nothing amazing other than the color. I still use it everyday.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I had this once a few years back and enjoyed it, but it wasn't as pigmented. Since the packaging revamp, I am a lot happier with this product as it shows up much more and lasts much longer.
Long gone is the icky brown packaging and I give a warm welcome to the frosted gold metallic, that while still plastic, is a nice feminine touch.
Plenty of product, smells amazing, lasts and comes in a light-med (milk choc) or med-deep (regular choc) for any skin type. Coverage is matte, no shimmers and is not orange at all.

Pros:
* natural colour
* good coverage
* smells like cocoa
* mirrored compact
*plenty of product
*nicer packaging

Cons:
* price is a little steep (but lasts long so not sure if it's REALLY a con)
* not super readily available in Australia

Will definitely rebuy if and when I run out.