Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.8

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

PALE SISTERS OUT THERE!!!! This is THE bronzer for you! So long lasting and gives a sun kissed vibe! I threw out my Hoola Lite, NARS Laguna, Guerlain Terracotta. This is perfection! Also package: I DIE!!

on 12/31/2016 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this bronzer in medium/deep and I love it. the price isn't the best but its pretty worth it. the smell is like a bonus for how great this bronzer is. its smooth and the best part; matte. it doesn't have any shimmer which I love so much. im not a fan of shimmery bronzers. it doesn't have a red/orange undertone which is sometimes the case with bronzers. also, it has a mirror which is really convenient. this is a really good bronzer and I WOULD repurchase for sure.

on 3/31/2016 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This bronzer is perfect.

I never thought I'd find a bronzer seeing I have such pale skin (NW10) but it looks so good if it's applied well.
It looks so natural and blends so well to my skin and also it smells amazing!
It's pretty pricey at $47 at Mecca but it's far superior to the drugstore brands if you have at all pale skin. The medium size pan is so good, as it fits my brush and it doesn't go everywhere.
The only reason I didn't give this a 5/5 is the price but I highly recommend it if you are pale like me. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer! I used to avoid bronzers as much as I could because im so pale so most of them just end up looking like someone painted my cheeks in orange paint.

Not with this one though. When I went into Sephora to pick this up one of the workers tried to convince me that I should pick the standard "Chocolate Soleil" but I went with my gut feeling and bought the Milk chocolate and gosh am I happy i did.

This bronzer warms up my face perfectly and leaves me with a healthy glow. You can build it up if you wish for a more intense look but it's still super easy to blend and look seamless!
Overall i really recommend this product for every fair skinned persons out there!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have this bronzer in the color 'tan', and it's absolutely amazing! It doesn't give me that orange-y look, nor does it crease throughout the day (note that I do have dry skin). I use it to set my contouring and to bronze my face. Since it comes in different shades I think this one suits everyone. I would definitely recommend this and repurchase.

Packaging: So cute, mine comes in a beautiful golden package. I think it's plastic. It comes with a mirror to. And it smells AMAZING!

Finish: Does not look cakey at ALL, and won't give you that ashy greyish look.

Product: It comes with a lot of product so it will last long, it has great pigmentation so you don't have to use a lot.

Im a very fair person and I use this bronzer everyday! It's the perfect shade and great quality! I would recommend this product to everyone. I have the shade darker and use it for contouring. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy. Love this product

on 6/30/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my current everyday bronzer! I've tried the original Chocolate Soleil and thought it was too dark and harsh, but this is perfect for my fair, cool toned skin.

To be honest, the pretty packaging drew me to this bronzer. I love the gold, sturdy compact, and I like that it comes with a mirror. It also smells SO GOOD! It's sweet and chocolate-y but not overpowering.

This is perfect for giving a soft, bronze-y glow to my pasty face. I don't have to use a lot of product to get that effect. It's a dryer textured powder, but it looks great on (which is all that matters!) I wouldn't use it for contour, but it's perfect for making my face warmer.

While this is kind of pricey ($28 on sale at Ulta), I don't mind because the quality is great and there's a lot of product! I've been using it everyday for a month and I have yet to make a dent in it! This is the perfect bronzer for us pale girls.

My favourite bronzer!!! This stuff is to die for. It smells and tastes like chocolate! And the compact is gorgeous! 10/10

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love love love this bronzer. It's a matte and is great for contouring. I have light skin and the light/ medium one works amazingly on me. It doesn't run orange and it smells awesome. On me, it stays for about six hours, but then again, I am constantly outside. :)

on 1/12/2015 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRONZER! Bought this with a gift card and could not be happier. Beautiful colour, looks amazing in the pan and transfers super well onto my face, and I know it doesn't affect the way the product works, but it smells amazing. Worth the money 100%. Use it all the time and will be repurchasing <3