Fusion Beauty Brightening Primer

2.0

on 2/17/2017 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Garbage.
I purchased this off ebay after reading good reviews for fusion beauty primers. I got it for 8$USD, so very cheap. Still waste of money.
When it arrived, I discovered that the pump was broken. No product could come out. Determined not to be defeated, I smashed it open with a hammer. So, hooray for sheer brute force in getting stuff done. In the jar, the product was solid. So no wonder it didnt pump.
I got some of the product out with a q-tip. The texture was extremely thick, silicone like balm. It did not spread evenly and left a white'ish mauve-y cast on my skin. Foundation went on evenly over the top. Didnt disguise pores and did not make my skin appear brighter.
Did not notice any improvement in the longevity of my makeup.
Epic fail. Avoid this stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this from Ulta in 2012 with a 20% discount. This was one of the first "brightening" primers to hit the market. I didn't notice any brightening or any improvements in my skin. I also didn't find it to be a good base for foundation. I will not repurchase.

I think Fusion Beauty makes great quality products. I had high hopes for this product but I've been trying to give it a chance. I don't find this "primes" my skin too well for foundation. It feels kind of greasy going on. To top it off, the product dries on the inside of the hole and when you pump it out you get a dried piece of goop first and then it seems the rest of the product comes out too watery. I'm going to use the rest of the bottle though. Usually I just return things to Sephora if I find they don't work well. I haven't been finding that it's been brightening any of my dark spots or my overall complexion so I won't be repurchasing this rather expensive product.