Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

2.0

1 review

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I had wanted this BB cream for so long, having read all the glowing reviews and product description on various websites. This would be my first BB cream ever but I held off buying it because it was only available in one shade - light. And then I saw that Neiman Marcus had in stock another shade - medium. I figured being between NC-35 to 40, medium would work. So I ordered and I got it today. I was so excited.

What a major letdown :( First, when I opened the parcel, the box containing the product was half-opened, not sealed or encased in plastic. The product did not come with a cap or cover, just the twist pump. To add to the confusion, nothing on the product or the box indicated the shade and to me, it looked pale, not medium.

And then I tried it, consistency is a lot thicker, heavier than I expected and then as I tried the product, spreading it down my cheek toward my chin to check the shade, it felt heavy, chalky, pasty even. It feels like I'm wearing a mask, I could feel the product just sitting on my skin, I can even see it, it makes my pores seem bigger than they actually are. And then there's the smell - like makeup gone bad.

I'm disappointed, of course, but I'm also really confused. All the reviews I read about this are unanimous in their praise. So it is possible I was sold a lemon by Neiman Marcus, from the packaging to the product itself, Nieman Marcus let me down today :(