Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

3.1

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 4/27/2018 8:33:00 AM

This is a high end BB Cream, which provides light to medium coverage and hydration. I usually apply this first with fingers to the center of the face and around the nose. Then, using a dense foundation brush or a sponge, I make sure to blend this in well to the skin. It leaves a dewy finish. With light setting using the Hyaluronic Hydra Powder from By Terry, this wears well, as long as I don't blow my nose all day long. It does not create dy patches on my face, and also does not sink into the pores. Great for quick evened out skin on busy days.

on 7/2/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

luxurious packaging but I would prefer a lid on. The price is high but I don't mind paying a little too much for a quality product. I am fair and the light shade is rather chalky on me, I should have bought the dark one... The performance is OK as this BB cream be blended easily, though rather quickly as it is on the drier side. It is a ...hmmm ...nice silicone free alternative BB that has a medium coverage with a tendency to chalkiness, at least the light shade.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this in original/light and am NC20. This provides good enough coverage for days when I don't feel like wearing makeup and it also wears well under a heavier foundation and doesn't pill. It's glowy but not overly so and it doesn't settle in wrinkles or pores. At least for me it doesn't. The sunscreen doesn't bother my eyes as most SPFs do. The price is the only downside I can think of.

Edited to add: I get the best results with this if I use this over their Illuminating Moisturizer. My skin is far too dehydrated to use this alone. But with moisturizer underneath, the product performs for me as I've described. Kinda means it isn't a BB cream though...

on 11/9/2013 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was very disappointed with this product. I'd read many good reviews, and had previously enjoyed using Omorovicza's thermal cleansing balm and a few other samples. It lists all the criteria I was looking for - 'foundation, moisturiser, sunscreen & anti-aging cream in one'. It is not moisturising at all, in fact I would go as far as to say it is somewhat drying. I look like a worse version of myself whilst wearing this - it is chalky, clammy, and it seems to sit on top of the skin, and I was aware that I had something on my face throughout the day. Colour wise, I have light skin with neutral undertones, but the shade 'light' (the only option available at the time) was far too ashy and pink for me. It does include spf, in a natural formulation, so that is a bonus, theoretically speaking. In terms of anti-aging effect, I did not use it long enough to be able to comment on efficacy. The bottle and packaging are undoubtedly beautiful, unfortunately that's about the only positive thing I can say.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I had wanted this BB cream for so long, having read all the glowing reviews and product description on various websites. This would be my first BB cream ever but I held off buying it because it was only available in one shade - light. And then I saw that Neiman Marcus had in stock another shade - medium. I figured being between NC-35 to 40, medium would work. So I ordered and I got it today. I was so excited.

What a major letdown :( First, when I opened the parcel, the box containing the product was half-opened, not sealed or encased in plastic. The product did not come with a cap or cover, just the twist pump. To add to the confusion, nothing on the product or the box indicated the shade and to me, it looked pale, not medium.

And then I tried it, consistency is a lot thicker, heavier than I expected and then as I tried the product, spreading it down my cheek toward my chin to check the shade, it felt heavy, chalky, pasty even. It feels like I'm wearing a mask, I could feel the product just sitting on my skin, I can even see it, it makes my pores seem bigger than they actually are. And then there's the smell - like makeup gone bad.

I'm disappointed, of course, but I'm also really confused. All the reviews I read about this are unanimous in their praise. So it is possible I was sold a lemon by Neiman Marcus, from the packaging to the product itself, Nieman Marcus let me down today :(

This is such a crazy expensive product so, not having it available in my country to test it at the counter before buying, I made as good a research as I could before ordering.
Turns out, people are either writing sponsored reviews or they are sooooo excited to finally get their hands on super expensive products, that they are temporarily blinded because of the thrill of acquisition, which leads them to sing its praises. I tried to give this zero lippies but the system just would not let me.

This cream is *not* universal, it is PINK. I would say it suits NW15/20 skin and that's that (I am N/NC17-20). It has a very strong scent of citronella, I really think I could go out and repel mosquitos wearing this on my face. It just sits on the skin, looks pink, does nothing in terms of coverage, hydration (and I have combination/oily skin!) or illumination. It does not adapt to the skin tone either, at all.
This is too expensive a product to purchase without having the chance to try it and feel it before dishing out the hefty 80 pounds. Never again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am 16 years old with sensitive acne prone skin. Anything breaks me out. This however, is a miracle in a bottle. Its super light and dries quickly to give me a silky somewhat luminescent finish. The smell isn't overwhelming but instead has a subtle rose hint to it. I am in love with this stuff. Its easily gives me medium coverage and to set it, I use a pressed powder for additional coverage. Its amazing. It hasn't broken me out AT ALL!

on 7/9/2012 8:01:00 AM

I love this BB cream so far! Can't vouch for long term effects on my skin but it blends well and smoothes things out so much I haven't even been using foundation. I put a few drops in my moisturizer and it looks amazing!