Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

1 review

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am 16 years old with sensitive acne prone skin. Anything breaks me out. This however, is a miracle in a bottle. Its super light and dries quickly to give me a silky somewhat luminescent finish. The smell isn't overwhelming but instead has a subtle rose hint to it. I am in love with this stuff. Its easily gives me medium coverage and to set it, I use a pressed powder for additional coverage. Its amazing. It hasn't broken me out AT ALL!