Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

3.3

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 4/27/2018 8:33:00 AM

This is a high end BB Cream, which provides light to medium coverage and hydration. I usually apply this first with fingers to the center of the face and around the nose. Then, using a dense foundation brush or a sponge, I make sure to blend this in well to the skin. It leaves a dewy finish. With light setting using the Hyaluronic Hydra Powder from By Terry, this wears well, as long as I don't blow my nose all day long. It does not create dy patches on my face, and also does not sink into the pores. Great for quick evened out skin on busy days.

I feel like a lot of the previous reviews are on the original version of this BB cream since it used to come in one shade. Now, however, there is a Medium shade of this BB cream which is more golden in color and is not pale. I personally love this product. I used a sample of it and will most likely order the full size since my combo/oily skin drank this thing up. I cannot use any BB cream during the summer months since everything slides off my face or breaks me out due to thickness and too much moisture. This product, however, I found to be absolutely perfect for my skin type since it did not slide off and kept me oil free for 6 hours (which is unheard of). My suggestion would be buy a couple of samples on ebay and try it. You may love it, you may hate it but at least you didn't spend $135 without trying it first.

on 11/9/2013 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was very disappointed with this product. I'd read many good reviews, and had previously enjoyed using Omorovicza's thermal cleansing balm and a few other samples. It lists all the criteria I was looking for - 'foundation, moisturiser, sunscreen & anti-aging cream in one'. It is not moisturising at all, in fact I would go as far as to say it is somewhat drying. I look like a worse version of myself whilst wearing this - it is chalky, clammy, and it seems to sit on top of the skin, and I was aware that I had something on my face throughout the day. Colour wise, I have light skin with neutral undertones, but the shade 'light' (the only option available at the time) was far too ashy and pink for me. It does include spf, in a natural formulation, so that is a bonus, theoretically speaking. In terms of anti-aging effect, I did not use it long enough to be able to comment on efficacy. The bottle and packaging are undoubtedly beautiful, unfortunately that's about the only positive thing I can say.

on 11/5/2013 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You know when you are lemming something for what feels like forever because it feels like it will answer every single skincare woe, finally get your hands on it & realize that it's the polar opposite in every single way?

That's how I feel about this BB cream (I purchased the original version, which I guess is light). Honestly I can't think of a positive thing to say about it. It's not moisturizing, impossible to apply the correct amount to get the SPF protection, zero glow - in fact, even applying a small amount drains all colour from my N20 face, gets into every crevice & pore... The few times I wore this, when I saw my mom she asked if I was feeling well as I looked "drawn and pale." As a result my under eye circles looked aggravated & my hyperpigmentation was more evident, so I had to apply MORE concealer to help even things out... The end result was that it took more time for me to get ready than if I just used my usual layering of products.

When I wrote to CS asking for application tips (thinking it's my butter fingers, not the product), they recommended buying the CC cream to apply underneath - another $$$$ product, are you kidding me? For this price, it should iron my clothes as well as make my skin look great.

I brought this as a bday treat for myself, rationalising that because I travel a lot, this would save a lot of space in my luggage. Well thank goodness for Sephora's wonderful return policy because this was an expensive mistake. As for travel, I get that glass makes for a "luxury" experience but this is just heavy & unwieldy.

I will be the first to say that I got caught up in the blogger hype over this product. I don't know if they had "free sample" goggles on or how anyone over NC10-15 can make this work... Yes, maybe I could use it as a foundation but why bother for this price when there are products better suited for that purpose?

on 11/4/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OMG this is eye-weepingly EXPENSIVE for a BB cream but I put this at the top of my list for BB creams/primers.

I bought this BB cream in the light version. I am about NC15-20. The coverage is like that of a tinted moisturiser, pretty good and very neutral in colour. It has that characteristic Omorovicza mineral scent that I like. I like that this is a BB cream without silicones and includes hyaluronic acid and vit C. I have pretty dry skin and am still able to get away with using this as my moisturiser/primer underneath my regular makeup. It has an effect on my skin of refining my skin-tone (similar to the blurring effect of the Hourglass ambient lighting powders). My skin looks better long-term when I use this. I get tempted to find an alternative product that is cheaper but I think this is the ONE.

Ingredients:

Hungarian Thermal Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I only got two samples of this from an online purchase, so no comments on long term performance. But I am not impressed by this, and I would certainly feel cheated had I paid full price (couldnt believe it when I found it).

It suits my winter skintone just fine (about NW20), a little on the light side, but ok. But it settles into my dry patches and makes them super visible. Maybe its the sunscreen, I don't know, it looks terrible and I will not even use my second sample. Doesn't feel very hydrating either...

Sorry. So much for hype. No like.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I had wanted this BB cream for so long, having read all the glowing reviews and product description on various websites. This would be my first BB cream ever but I held off buying it because it was only available in one shade - light. And then I saw that Neiman Marcus had in stock another shade - medium. I figured being between NC-35 to 40, medium would work. So I ordered and I got it today. I was so excited.

What a major letdown :( First, when I opened the parcel, the box containing the product was half-opened, not sealed or encased in plastic. The product did not come with a cap or cover, just the twist pump. To add to the confusion, nothing on the product or the box indicated the shade and to me, it looked pale, not medium.

And then I tried it, consistency is a lot thicker, heavier than I expected and then as I tried the product, spreading it down my cheek toward my chin to check the shade, it felt heavy, chalky, pasty even. It feels like I'm wearing a mask, I could feel the product just sitting on my skin, I can even see it, it makes my pores seem bigger than they actually are. And then there's the smell - like makeup gone bad.

I'm disappointed, of course, but I'm also really confused. All the reviews I read about this are unanimous in their praise. So it is possible I was sold a lemon by Neiman Marcus, from the packaging to the product itself, Nieman Marcus let me down today :(

on 2/1/2013 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have mature skin but it is in really good shape, I've always taken care of it. I only need a foundation to even out my skintone a little bit. I never can seem to find the right color - I'm not yellow and I'm not pink. I'm neutral with an olive cast, normal skintone for my Hungarian heritage. So it was natural I would try to find a foundation made in my parents' native land. I heard about Omorovicza but was surprised when I found out there was only one color! Lo and behold it is MY color...not pink and not yellow...not too light or too dark...MY color! Enough said! SOLD!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

The review thus far is for the product shade, not the long-term effects of using this product (have not used it long enough). I swear by LM mineral foundation (Real Sand in the winter, Rich Vanilla and Classic Beige as summer deepens my skin). This shade is a tad too light for me at present (April) with some moderate sun exposure to be considered to be an exact match. However, I have been able to wear it as the light shade has a brightening effect on my skin. I cannot imagine wearing this shade during the summer as I do get very deep in the summer (with moderate sun exposure). No breakouts or little sweat pimples thus far, like I typically get with liquids. The formula is very light, kept my skin soft (softened fine lines) and had neither a mattifying effect, nor an "illuminating" (=shimmer). Dewey, yes, but not overly so. I could have had a little more "illumination" to be honest. This gave my complexion a very "milky, creamy" effect, and even though the shade was a tad too light, it still looked pretty, brightening up my skin adn gave it a creamy, porcelain quality I don't have on my own. Oddly enough, exact matches tend to make my skin look dirty but sometimes going a shade lighter works. Hence is the case with this. Even though the color wasn't a dead-on match, it really had a brightening effect so you may fare better with blending it in with another fndtn shade. If it's in your budget and you're fairer, then go for it. I love the fact that this has no -cones, which typically kill my skin. So for the formula alone, a 5/5. I wish they made this in a few other colors. I also purchased the correcting pencil with this and found that to be a peachier, closer match to my skin. Either way, a beautiful, healthy formula for skin and brightening effect along with spf = very happy with this purchase. Coverage is on the lighter side of moderate and doesn't wear heavy or sticky like most TM's can.