Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by hair type : Other
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

3.5

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this in original/light and am NC20. This provides good enough coverage for days when I don't feel like wearing makeup and it also wears well under a heavier foundation and doesn't pill. It's glowy but not overly so and it doesn't settle in wrinkles or pores. At least for me it doesn't. The sunscreen doesn't bother my eyes as most SPFs do. The price is the only downside I can think of.

Edited to add: I get the best results with this if I use this over their Illuminating Moisturizer. My skin is far too dehydrated to use this alone. But with moisturizer underneath, the product performs for me as I've described. Kinda means it isn't a BB cream though...

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I am quite torn over this product, which is my first foray into the BB cream world. What sold me initially was the ingredients. It is silicone-free and does not use chemical suncreens, and is free of most other unpleasant ingredients.

The pros first: the hygenic, easy-to-use packaging; the way my skin feels after wearing it; and, as mentioned above, the mineral suncreens and the lack of silicones. (Also, their extremely fast shipping and loyalty points, if that can count!)

Now, the cons. I find the shade leans slightly towards the pink side (I am the palest of olive) and is a touch too dark for me (funnily enough, it is a seamless match with my neck in photos). That said, those are issues unique to my skin tone. As for application, it can be quite streaky at first. It really takes some good blending to get it even. Also, if my skin is not tops, it accentuates the flaws: flakes, pores, etc. As mentioned in another review below, it does not last a long time. However, I personally do not mind all that much. I am Rosemary Swift's camp on this topic: long-lasting products contain "scary" things in order to be so. Another huge detractor is the price. I cannot say that what I have experienced merits it.

It is lightly, and pleasantly, fragranced (reminds me of a foundation my mother used when I was a child), and provides what I would say solid medium coverage, concealing uneveness well. (I had it on to wear around the house the other day and my husband asked why I was made up to go out somewhere fancy.) But the bonus for me is really in how my skin feels when I remove the cream: it is noticeably softer and smoother, as though I have just done a great mask. So I will use the rest of the bottle and see where I land on it once it is done. At the moment, I cannot say that I would buy it again.