Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 7/2/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

luxurious packaging but I would prefer a lid on. The price is high but I don't mind paying a little too much for a quality product. I am fair and the light shade is rather chalky on me, I should have bought the dark one... The performance is OK as this BB cream be blended easily, though rather quickly as it is on the drier side. It is a ...hmmm ...nice silicone free alternative BB that has a medium coverage with a tendency to chalkiness, at least the light shade.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this in original/light and am NC20. This provides good enough coverage for days when I don't feel like wearing makeup and it also wears well under a heavier foundation and doesn't pill. It's glowy but not overly so and it doesn't settle in wrinkles or pores. At least for me it doesn't. The sunscreen doesn't bother my eyes as most SPFs do. The price is the only downside I can think of.

Edited to add: I get the best results with this if I use this over their Illuminating Moisturizer. My skin is far too dehydrated to use this alone. But with moisturizer underneath, the product performs for me as I've described. Kinda means it isn't a BB cream though...

I feel like a lot of the previous reviews are on the original version of this BB cream since it used to come in one shade. Now, however, there is a Medium shade of this BB cream which is more golden in color and is not pale. I personally love this product. I used a sample of it and will most likely order the full size since my combo/oily skin drank this thing up. I cannot use any BB cream during the summer months since everything slides off my face or breaks me out due to thickness and too much moisture. This product, however, I found to be absolutely perfect for my skin type since it did not slide off and kept me oil free for 6 hours (which is unheard of). My suggestion would be buy a couple of samples on ebay and try it. You may love it, you may hate it but at least you didn't spend $135 without trying it first.

on 11/5/2013 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You know when you are lemming something for what feels like forever because it feels like it will answer every single skincare woe, finally get your hands on it & realize that it's the polar opposite in every single way?

That's how I feel about this BB cream (I purchased the original version, which I guess is light). Honestly I can't think of a positive thing to say about it. It's not moisturizing, impossible to apply the correct amount to get the SPF protection, zero glow - in fact, even applying a small amount drains all colour from my N20 face, gets into every crevice & pore... The few times I wore this, when I saw my mom she asked if I was feeling well as I looked "drawn and pale." As a result my under eye circles looked aggravated & my hyperpigmentation was more evident, so I had to apply MORE concealer to help even things out... The end result was that it took more time for me to get ready than if I just used my usual layering of products.

When I wrote to CS asking for application tips (thinking it's my butter fingers, not the product), they recommended buying the CC cream to apply underneath - another $$$$ product, are you kidding me? For this price, it should iron my clothes as well as make my skin look great.

I brought this as a bday treat for myself, rationalising that because I travel a lot, this would save a lot of space in my luggage. Well thank goodness for Sephora's wonderful return policy because this was an expensive mistake. As for travel, I get that glass makes for a "luxury" experience but this is just heavy & unwieldy.

I will be the first to say that I got caught up in the blogger hype over this product. I don't know if they had "free sample" goggles on or how anyone over NC10-15 can make this work... Yes, maybe I could use it as a foundation but why bother for this price when there are products better suited for that purpose?

on 2/1/2013 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have mature skin but it is in really good shape, I've always taken care of it. I only need a foundation to even out my skintone a little bit. I never can seem to find the right color - I'm not yellow and I'm not pink. I'm neutral with an olive cast, normal skintone for my Hungarian heritage. So it was natural I would try to find a foundation made in my parents' native land. I heard about Omorovicza but was surprised when I found out there was only one color! Lo and behold it is MY color...not pink and not yellow...not too light or too dark...MY color! Enough said! SOLD!

on 2/1/2013 2:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best everyday foundation I've used so far, and I own about 15 different high end foundations-BB creams. Some reviewers mentioned that it doesn't last all day. They probably have combo/oily skin like I do. I wonder if they ever used the foundation that honestly lasts all day on this skin type. Because I am still looking for the one that wouldn't get shine by the end of the day on me!
Anyway, this BB cream lasts longest on me. I apply it at 6 am, and it only really starts to get shiny by 3 pm, which is excellent longevity in my book. I then blot with blotting paper it easily go shine-free untill 6 pm. This is incredible!
I have to admit it does melt by the end of the day, exposing skin underneath and it does settle into lines in the outer corners of my eyes. By I don't have major inperfections and I can smooth it across the lines with my finger when I blot my face anyway.
I have been using this BB for 3 months and I definetely feel benefits to my skin. It is very soothing, and perfecting. Skin is in excellent condition when I take it off. It doesn't condition dry patches though, and tends to accentuate them by the end of the day. So I wouldn't recommend it for severely dry skin.
The shade is way too light for my skin tone, but I mix it with matte bronzer before application and get the perfect match every time, so it is not a problem for me.
I wouldn't be using it for photos, because it has SPF and not a full coverage that I need for the flawless look, but it is the BEST foundation to have every day at the office. I will gladly repurchase.

on 11/1/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very cautious about this BB cream at first because I realized it only comes in one shade when ordering from the Omorovicza website...one of their therapists later clarified for me, and this is what she said: "Please note that the BB cream comes in one shade that suits light skin tone, and it has a slight pinkish undertone. If you have rather medium tone skin then choose the Complexion Enhancer SPF15, if you have fair skin with porcelain tone, pick the Complexion Brightener." For those curious about why it doesn't suit your skin tone, this might be the answer.

Now for the BB itself, I will write from my experience and how it's worked for me. I have super dry skin and fair skin, so I actually use a moisturizer under this as well as a good primer (Lancome), which is a combination I found to work very well for my dry skin. For those with combination/oily skin might not need to use a moisturizer, but I definitely do or the product (any other foundation for that matter) will crack and look terrible after a few hours. From what I have seen, it has helped clear up my skin because it is NOT heavy, and it does get absorbed if you work it in well with a brush. I don't care much for the scent, but if you don't like it either, it disappears in a few minutes so it isn't a big bother.

In terms of coverage, this gives a light coverage to me, but if you're pale enough to use this, then that's honestly a good thing! I don't think I want to look like a chalkboard, and the cream's slight pink undertone provides a natural looking coverage for minor imperfections. If I notice any major, noticeable imperfections some days, I simply apply some cocnealer on top and I don't need to reapply either for the majority of the day!

Overall loving it, and while it is expensive, you have to remember how much better for your skin it is to apply this onto it, since it's formulated without many harmful chemicals that are in most other foundations/BBs.