Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

4.2

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

i was initially in love with this and could find no fault, but after having used it for several months I've realized that this does not last the entire day. If applied in the morning, it will look perfect for a few hours, but will start sinking into pores and fine lines by early afternoon. I feel like I have to wash my face and then reapply halfway through the day. Perhaps this is due to applying too much - I'll have to experiment with less. However, one of the main reasons I bought this was for the spf - if I only apply a little I'm not sure I'd get adequate spf protection.

on 8/21/2012 11:07:00 AM

I wanted to like this product so much based on the reviews here and elsewhere. I don't know if I just got a lemon, but I experienced a few negatives right away. Although the pump doesn't look damaged, there might have been some problems in the shipping, because the product either hardly comes out or way too much is dispensed. Also, the product is a bit on the chalky side; I have only used the product for about a week, but I don't know how moisturizing this would be, particularly in the winter. The first time I tried the product, I used way too much, and the chalky substance made it hard to sink into my skin. Additionally, I don't know how well this would work for sensitive skin - my skin has been a bit itchy since I've been using it. The key to this is likely to find a moisturizer that works with it underneath; however, that sort of defeats the purpose of a BB cream. As such, I wouldn't buy this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product has great natural ingredients, but is not 100% natural. That is close enough for me because this is the best BB/tinted moisturizer I have ever used and this one has skin benefits that really do work. It gives a good amount of coverage and evens out the skin, but does not look like makeup. It lasts all day too and does not need setting powder unless you are very very oily. It smoothes onto the skin like silk and a little goes a long way. It only comes in one shade which would suit fair to medium skins. They really need to come out with at least one more shade. Highly recommended, even for very sensitive skin (mine).

on 4/30/2012 12:22:00 AM

This is a creme, tint, and SPF 20 product in one. It is silicon free, and natural but has the skin goodies in there: hylauronic acid, plant oils etc. The texture is light but moisturizing. It plumps the skin and has a dewy finish. The coverage is medium I would say. It smells of roses. The shade is very light. Not sure why there's only one shade. I used their tint which is very dark. There's nothing in between. A few shades would be great, otherwise good product although I'd prefer a bit of a lighter coverage. Would buy again as it's about the only natural tint with SPF out there that packs a punch.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

The review thus far is for the product shade, not the long-term effects of using this product (have not used it long enough). I swear by LM mineral foundation (Real Sand in the winter, Rich Vanilla and Classic Beige as summer deepens my skin). This shade is a tad too light for me at present (April) with some moderate sun exposure to be considered to be an exact match. However, I have been able to wear it as the light shade has a brightening effect on my skin. I cannot imagine wearing this shade during the summer as I do get very deep in the summer (with moderate sun exposure). No breakouts or little sweat pimples thus far, like I typically get with liquids. The formula is very light, kept my skin soft (softened fine lines) and had neither a mattifying effect, nor an "illuminating" (=shimmer). Dewey, yes, but not overly so. I could have had a little more "illumination" to be honest. This gave my complexion a very "milky, creamy" effect, and even though the shade was a tad too light, it still looked pretty, brightening up my skin adn gave it a creamy, porcelain quality I don't have on my own. Oddly enough, exact matches tend to make my skin look dirty but sometimes going a shade lighter works. Hence is the case with this. Even though the color wasn't a dead-on match, it really had a brightening effect so you may fare better with blending it in with another fndtn shade. If it's in your budget and you're fairer, then go for it. I love the fact that this has no -cones, which typically kill my skin. So for the formula alone, a 5/5. I wish they made this in a few other colors. I also purchased the correcting pencil with this and found that to be a peachier, closer match to my skin. Either way, a beautiful, healthy formula for skin and brightening effect along with spf = very happy with this purchase. Coverage is on the lighter side of moderate and doesn't wear heavy or sticky like most TM's can.