Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

3.8

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

I feel like a lot of the previous reviews are on the original version of this BB cream since it used to come in one shade. Now, however, there is a Medium shade of this BB cream which is more golden in color and is not pale. I personally love this product. I used a sample of it and will most likely order the full size since my combo/oily skin drank this thing up. I cannot use any BB cream during the summer months since everything slides off my face or breaks me out due to thickness and too much moisture. This product, however, I found to be absolutely perfect for my skin type since it did not slide off and kept me oil free for 6 hours (which is unheard of). My suggestion would be buy a couple of samples on ebay and try it. You may love it, you may hate it but at least you didn't spend $135 without trying it first.

on 11/4/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OMG this is eye-weepingly EXPENSIVE for a BB cream but I put this at the top of my list for BB creams/primers.

I bought this BB cream in the light version. I am about NC15-20. The coverage is like that of a tinted moisturiser, pretty good and very neutral in colour. It has that characteristic Omorovicza mineral scent that I like. I like that this is a BB cream without silicones and includes hyaluronic acid and vit C. I have pretty dry skin and am still able to get away with using this as my moisturiser/primer underneath my regular makeup. It has an effect on my skin of refining my skin-tone (similar to the blurring effect of the Hourglass ambient lighting powders). My skin looks better long-term when I use this. I get tempted to find an alternative product that is cheaper but I think this is the ONE.

Ingredients:

Hungarian Thermal Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 7/13/2013 1:38:00 PM

I had wanted to try this for more than a little while but £82 was a little on the steep side, and unswatched (too far away from any stockists) it seemed frankly foolish. However after some careful research and a discount code I purchased.

The colour in the bottle is quite dark, a sort of putty colour with a bit of a tan, but bizarrely on the skin it lightens considerable. My skin tone is a myriad of shades, I have hyperpigmentation around my eyes and on the sides of my face, my freckles have all merged into a bit of a splodge on my cheeks, I have reddened cheeks, and blackheads and open pores and a top of the milk coloured neck - I am pale but one shade down from the palest, a sort of ruddy porcelain as someone on MUA succintly put it.

The texture is a gel/serum and I was amazed at the level of coverage, more than sufficient, and longevity, all day - ie from 6.30am to 6.00pm, I could use it up and around the eyes and add an extra layer around my nose and chin.

I have used this in all seasons, and whilst generally there are not huge extremes of temperature in UK we are currently in a bit of a heatwave with several days of more than 28 degrees and wall to wall sunshine. This has not budged even after a frantic morning trying to clean the house ready for my son's 21st birthday, it didn't sweat off and I didn't look sweaty, just a little more glowy and I have oily skin.

Would I buy this again? In a heartbeat, it is like coming home.

on 2/1/2013 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have mature skin but it is in really good shape, I've always taken care of it. I only need a foundation to even out my skintone a little bit. I never can seem to find the right color - I'm not yellow and I'm not pink. I'm neutral with an olive cast, normal skintone for my Hungarian heritage. So it was natural I would try to find a foundation made in my parents' native land. I heard about Omorovicza but was surprised when I found out there was only one color! Lo and behold it is MY color...not pink and not yellow...not too light or too dark...MY color! Enough said! SOLD!

on 2/1/2013 2:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best everyday foundation I've used so far, and I own about 15 different high end foundations-BB creams. Some reviewers mentioned that it doesn't last all day. They probably have combo/oily skin like I do. I wonder if they ever used the foundation that honestly lasts all day on this skin type. Because I am still looking for the one that wouldn't get shine by the end of the day on me!
Anyway, this BB cream lasts longest on me. I apply it at 6 am, and it only really starts to get shiny by 3 pm, which is excellent longevity in my book. I then blot with blotting paper it easily go shine-free untill 6 pm. This is incredible!
I have to admit it does melt by the end of the day, exposing skin underneath and it does settle into lines in the outer corners of my eyes. By I don't have major inperfections and I can smooth it across the lines with my finger when I blot my face anyway.
I have been using this BB for 3 months and I definetely feel benefits to my skin. It is very soothing, and perfecting. Skin is in excellent condition when I take it off. It doesn't condition dry patches though, and tends to accentuate them by the end of the day. So I wouldn't recommend it for severely dry skin.
The shade is way too light for my skin tone, but I mix it with matte bronzer before application and get the perfect match every time, so it is not a problem for me.
I wouldn't be using it for photos, because it has SPF and not a full coverage that I need for the flawless look, but it is the BEST foundation to have every day at the office. I will gladly repurchase.

on 11/1/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very cautious about this BB cream at first because I realized it only comes in one shade when ordering from the Omorovicza website...one of their therapists later clarified for me, and this is what she said: "Please note that the BB cream comes in one shade that suits light skin tone, and it has a slight pinkish undertone. If you have rather medium tone skin then choose the Complexion Enhancer SPF15, if you have fair skin with porcelain tone, pick the Complexion Brightener." For those curious about why it doesn't suit your skin tone, this might be the answer.

Now for the BB itself, I will write from my experience and how it's worked for me. I have super dry skin and fair skin, so I actually use a moisturizer under this as well as a good primer (Lancome), which is a combination I found to work very well for my dry skin. For those with combination/oily skin might not need to use a moisturizer, but I definitely do or the product (any other foundation for that matter) will crack and look terrible after a few hours. From what I have seen, it has helped clear up my skin because it is NOT heavy, and it does get absorbed if you work it in well with a brush. I don't care much for the scent, but if you don't like it either, it disappears in a few minutes so it isn't a big bother.

In terms of coverage, this gives a light coverage to me, but if you're pale enough to use this, then that's honestly a good thing! I don't think I want to look like a chalkboard, and the cream's slight pink undertone provides a natural looking coverage for minor imperfections. If I notice any major, noticeable imperfections some days, I simply apply some cocnealer on top and I don't need to reapply either for the majority of the day!

Overall loving it, and while it is expensive, you have to remember how much better for your skin it is to apply this onto it, since it's formulated without many harmful chemicals that are in most other foundations/BBs.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am 16 years old with sensitive acne prone skin. Anything breaks me out. This however, is a miracle in a bottle. Its super light and dries quickly to give me a silky somewhat luminescent finish. The smell isn't overwhelming but instead has a subtle rose hint to it. I am in love with this stuff. Its easily gives me medium coverage and to set it, I use a pressed powder for additional coverage. Its amazing. It hasn't broken me out AT ALL!

on 7/9/2012 8:01:00 AM

I love this BB cream so far! Can't vouch for long term effects on my skin but it blends well and smoothes things out so much I haven't even been using foundation. I put a few drops in my moisturizer and it looks amazing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product has great natural ingredients, but is not 100% natural. That is close enough for me because this is the best BB/tinted moisturizer I have ever used and this one has skin benefits that really do work. It gives a good amount of coverage and evens out the skin, but does not look like makeup. It lasts all day too and does not need setting powder unless you are very very oily. It smoothes onto the skin like silk and a little goes a long way. It only comes in one shade which would suit fair to medium skins. They really need to come out with at least one more shade. Highly recommended, even for very sensitive skin (mine).

on 6/7/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I wish I didn't like this so much! I contacted Omorovicza for a sample of this product so I could try before I buy. I was wary of the single shade b/c I am extremely fair, with slight yellow undertones and cool eyes and warm hair. Kind of hard to match...

Anyway...this stuff is pretty amazing. It feels like a mousse - light and airy - and goes on smooth. I like to put it on in circular motions as opposed to sweeping motions like a regular foundation. I set it with a tiny bit of Korres setting powder, and I'm good to go. The color works very well for me, and it does a good job camouflaging imperfections. It also doesn't crease near my mouth or on my forehead as the day goes on (don't you hate coming home, looking in the mirror to see all these creases, and then you wash your makeup off and realize it was your makeup making you look older?). The smell is heavenly, if a bit flowery.

I rated the packaging quality a one b/c I'm using a little foil packet, which sucks, but I have no idea what the regular packaging is like.

I'm really glad I tried this BB cream. I'll definitely be buying a bottle - sorry, wallet.