Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

3.8

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

The review thus far is for the product shade, not the long-term effects of using this product (have not used it long enough). I swear by LM mineral foundation (Real Sand in the winter, Rich Vanilla and Classic Beige as summer deepens my skin). This shade is a tad too light for me at present (April) with some moderate sun exposure to be considered to be an exact match. However, I have been able to wear it as the light shade has a brightening effect on my skin. I cannot imagine wearing this shade during the summer as I do get very deep in the summer (with moderate sun exposure). No breakouts or little sweat pimples thus far, like I typically get with liquids. The formula is very light, kept my skin soft (softened fine lines) and had neither a mattifying effect, nor an "illuminating" (=shimmer). Dewey, yes, but not overly so. I could have had a little more "illumination" to be honest. This gave my complexion a very "milky, creamy" effect, and even though the shade was a tad too light, it still looked pretty, brightening up my skin adn gave it a creamy, porcelain quality I don't have on my own. Oddly enough, exact matches tend to make my skin look dirty but sometimes going a shade lighter works. Hence is the case with this. Even though the color wasn't a dead-on match, it really had a brightening effect so you may fare better with blending it in with another fndtn shade. If it's in your budget and you're fairer, then go for it. I love the fact that this has no -cones, which typically kill my skin. So for the formula alone, a 5/5. I wish they made this in a few other colors. I also purchased the correcting pencil with this and found that to be a peachier, closer match to my skin. Either way, a beautiful, healthy formula for skin and brightening effect along with spf = very happy with this purchase. Coverage is on the lighter side of moderate and doesn't wear heavy or sticky like most TM's can.

on 4/30/2012 12:22:00 AM

This is a creme, tint, and SPF 20 product in one. It is silicon free, and natural but has the skin goodies in there: hylauronic acid, plant oils etc. The texture is light but moisturizing. It plumps the skin and has a dewy finish. The coverage is medium I would say. It smells of roses. The shade is very light. Not sure why there's only one shade. I used their tint which is very dark. There's nothing in between. A few shades would be great, otherwise good product although I'd prefer a bit of a lighter coverage. Would buy again as it's about the only natural tint with SPF out there that packs a punch.

on 6/7/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I wish I didn't like this so much! I contacted Omorovicza for a sample of this product so I could try before I buy. I was wary of the single shade b/c I am extremely fair, with slight yellow undertones and cool eyes and warm hair. Kind of hard to match...

Anyway...this stuff is pretty amazing. It feels like a mousse - light and airy - and goes on smooth. I like to put it on in circular motions as opposed to sweeping motions like a regular foundation. I set it with a tiny bit of Korres setting powder, and I'm good to go. The color works very well for me, and it does a good job camouflaging imperfections. It also doesn't crease near my mouth or on my forehead as the day goes on (don't you hate coming home, looking in the mirror to see all these creases, and then you wash your makeup off and realize it was your makeup making you look older?). The smell is heavenly, if a bit flowery.

I rated the packaging quality a one b/c I'm using a little foil packet, which sucks, but I have no idea what the regular packaging is like.

I'm really glad I tried this BB cream. I'll definitely be buying a bottle - sorry, wallet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product has great natural ingredients, but is not 100% natural. That is close enough for me because this is the best BB/tinted moisturizer I have ever used and this one has skin benefits that really do work. It gives a good amount of coverage and evens out the skin, but does not look like makeup. It lasts all day too and does not need setting powder unless you are very very oily. It smoothes onto the skin like silk and a little goes a long way. It only comes in one shade which would suit fair to medium skins. They really need to come out with at least one more shade. Highly recommended, even for very sensitive skin (mine).

on 7/9/2012 8:01:00 AM

I love this BB cream so far! Can't vouch for long term effects on my skin but it blends well and smoothes things out so much I haven't even been using foundation. I put a few drops in my moisturizer and it looks amazing!

on 8/9/2012 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Been trying out sample & overall, I do like what I see but as this product only come in one shade, its way too light for me to use during summer time. I prefer to use tinted moisturiser or BB cream during summer time but one shade never do.

It has good moisturising quality for people with normal or combination skin. Those with dry skin will find this product a bit on the drier side. It also absorb fast & dry to a semi-matte finish with light to medium coverage. I only use this alone, no serum or even moisturiser underneath as this product design to be.

I use it in a very humid & warm environment and it work perfectly. It stay on, never budge & the tone never change. I apply at 7am & it still look fresh at 10pm. I don't need to do any touch up, no powder involve. No sticky feeling & no over dewy. I would consider buying if not for the shade.

Pros : Very long lasting, comfortable & don't break me out.

Cons : Only one light shade & the price......80.00 (50ml)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am 16 years old with sensitive acne prone skin. Anything breaks me out. This however, is a miracle in a bottle. Its super light and dries quickly to give me a silky somewhat luminescent finish. The smell isn't overwhelming but instead has a subtle rose hint to it. I am in love with this stuff. Its easily gives me medium coverage and to set it, I use a pressed powder for additional coverage. Its amazing. It hasn't broken me out AT ALL!

on 8/21/2012 11:07:00 AM

I wanted to like this product so much based on the reviews here and elsewhere. I don't know if I just got a lemon, but I experienced a few negatives right away. Although the pump doesn't look damaged, there might have been some problems in the shipping, because the product either hardly comes out or way too much is dispensed. Also, the product is a bit on the chalky side; I have only used the product for about a week, but I don't know how moisturizing this would be, particularly in the winter. The first time I tried the product, I used way too much, and the chalky substance made it hard to sink into my skin. Additionally, I don't know how well this would work for sensitive skin - my skin has been a bit itchy since I've been using it. The key to this is likely to find a moisturizer that works with it underneath; however, that sort of defeats the purpose of a BB cream. As such, I wouldn't buy this again.

This is such a crazy expensive product so, not having it available in my country to test it at the counter before buying, I made as good a research as I could before ordering.
Turns out, people are either writing sponsored reviews or they are sooooo excited to finally get their hands on super expensive products, that they are temporarily blinded because of the thrill of acquisition, which leads them to sing its praises. I tried to give this zero lippies but the system just would not let me.

This cream is *not* universal, it is PINK. I would say it suits NW15/20 skin and that's that (I am N/NC17-20). It has a very strong scent of citronella, I really think I could go out and repel mosquitos wearing this on my face. It just sits on the skin, looks pink, does nothing in terms of coverage, hydration (and I have combination/oily skin!) or illumination. It does not adapt to the skin tone either, at all.
This is too expensive a product to purchase without having the chance to try it and feel it before dishing out the hefty 80 pounds. Never again.

on 11/1/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very cautious about this BB cream at first because I realized it only comes in one shade when ordering from the Omorovicza website...one of their therapists later clarified for me, and this is what she said: "Please note that the BB cream comes in one shade that suits light skin tone, and it has a slight pinkish undertone. If you have rather medium tone skin then choose the Complexion Enhancer SPF15, if you have fair skin with porcelain tone, pick the Complexion Brightener." For those curious about why it doesn't suit your skin tone, this might be the answer.

Now for the BB itself, I will write from my experience and how it's worked for me. I have super dry skin and fair skin, so I actually use a moisturizer under this as well as a good primer (Lancome), which is a combination I found to work very well for my dry skin. For those with combination/oily skin might not need to use a moisturizer, but I definitely do or the product (any other foundation for that matter) will crack and look terrible after a few hours. From what I have seen, it has helped clear up my skin because it is NOT heavy, and it does get absorbed if you work it in well with a brush. I don't care much for the scent, but if you don't like it either, it disappears in a few minutes so it isn't a big bother.

In terms of coverage, this gives a light coverage to me, but if you're pale enough to use this, then that's honestly a good thing! I don't think I want to look like a chalkboard, and the cream's slight pink undertone provides a natural looking coverage for minor imperfections. If I notice any major, noticeable imperfections some days, I simply apply some cocnealer on top and I don't need to reapply either for the majority of the day!

Overall loving it, and while it is expensive, you have to remember how much better for your skin it is to apply this onto it, since it's formulated without many harmful chemicals that are in most other foundations/BBs.