Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by age: 30-35
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

4.2

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 4/27/2018 8:33:00 AM

This is a high end BB Cream, which provides light to medium coverage and hydration. I usually apply this first with fingers to the center of the face and around the nose. Then, using a dense foundation brush or a sponge, I make sure to blend this in well to the skin. It leaves a dewy finish. With light setting using the Hyaluronic Hydra Powder from By Terry, this wears well, as long as I don't blow my nose all day long. It does not create dy patches on my face, and also does not sink into the pores. Great for quick evened out skin on busy days.

on 11/4/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OMG this is eye-weepingly EXPENSIVE for a BB cream but I put this at the top of my list for BB creams/primers.

I bought this BB cream in the light version. I am about NC15-20. The coverage is like that of a tinted moisturiser, pretty good and very neutral in colour. It has that characteristic Omorovicza mineral scent that I like. I like that this is a BB cream without silicones and includes hyaluronic acid and vit C. I have pretty dry skin and am still able to get away with using this as my moisturiser/primer underneath my regular makeup. It has an effect on my skin of refining my skin-tone (similar to the blurring effect of the Hourglass ambient lighting powders). My skin looks better long-term when I use this. I get tempted to find an alternative product that is cheaper but I think this is the ONE.

Ingredients:

Hungarian Thermal Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I only got two samples of this from an online purchase, so no comments on long term performance. But I am not impressed by this, and I would certainly feel cheated had I paid full price (couldnt believe it when I found it).

It suits my winter skintone just fine (about NW20), a little on the light side, but ok. But it settles into my dry patches and makes them super visible. Maybe its the sunscreen, I don't know, it looks terrible and I will not even use my second sample. Doesn't feel very hydrating either...

Sorry. So much for hype. No like.

on 7/9/2012 8:01:00 AM

I love this BB cream so far! Can't vouch for long term effects on my skin but it blends well and smoothes things out so much I haven't even been using foundation. I put a few drops in my moisturizer and it looks amazing!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

The review thus far is for the product shade, not the long-term effects of using this product (have not used it long enough). I swear by LM mineral foundation (Real Sand in the winter, Rich Vanilla and Classic Beige as summer deepens my skin). This shade is a tad too light for me at present (April) with some moderate sun exposure to be considered to be an exact match. However, I have been able to wear it as the light shade has a brightening effect on my skin. I cannot imagine wearing this shade during the summer as I do get very deep in the summer (with moderate sun exposure). No breakouts or little sweat pimples thus far, like I typically get with liquids. The formula is very light, kept my skin soft (softened fine lines) and had neither a mattifying effect, nor an "illuminating" (=shimmer). Dewey, yes, but not overly so. I could have had a little more "illumination" to be honest. This gave my complexion a very "milky, creamy" effect, and even though the shade was a tad too light, it still looked pretty, brightening up my skin adn gave it a creamy, porcelain quality I don't have on my own. Oddly enough, exact matches tend to make my skin look dirty but sometimes going a shade lighter works. Hence is the case with this. Even though the color wasn't a dead-on match, it really had a brightening effect so you may fare better with blending it in with another fndtn shade. If it's in your budget and you're fairer, then go for it. I love the fact that this has no -cones, which typically kill my skin. So for the formula alone, a 5/5. I wish they made this in a few other colors. I also purchased the correcting pencil with this and found that to be a peachier, closer match to my skin. Either way, a beautiful, healthy formula for skin and brightening effect along with spf = very happy with this purchase. Coverage is on the lighter side of moderate and doesn't wear heavy or sticky like most TM's can.